I posted the following in the Tribe of Judah General Discussion Forum on August 10 and have yet to receive any replies. I figured I'd post the same request here and see if anyone steps forward to help out.
I need some people who are willing to contact datacenters and request quotes for Tribe of Judah's future dedicated server.
More specifically, we're looking for quotes for:
We currently plan to purchase the hardware and have it installed at a datacenter. That plan is subject to change depending on the quotes we receive and members' monthly donation commitments.
- 1u colocation space
- Power
- Unmetered 10 megabit port
- 5 useable IP addresses
I'm currently juggling CGA and ToJ administrative duties, searching for a job, and the occasional bit of writing. I need help with this project if we're going to use the $2000 USD members have donated to purchase dedicated server hardware and have it installed at a datacenter.
The bottom line: The faster we get the quotes, the faster we can make a decision, and the faster we can have new game servers online.
If you're willing to dedicate a few hours to helping out, post a reply or send me a PM.