Tribe of Judah 15th anniversary celebration in May

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Tribe of Judah will be celebrating our 15th anniversary in May! w00t!

Planning for the celebration events has not yet started, but I'd like to have at least a tentative schedule ready by the end of April.

If you have any ideas for how we should celebrate 15 years, please post them here!

Tek7 Live streams Critter Crunch and StarCraft gameplay, BirdOfPray and BananaGirl duel in arena mode on TF2 (winner takes the other hat for the day) Replay on youtube to follow, TOJ minecraft people design and build a anniversary-cake structure and blowing out the candles detonates the TNT/Fireworks inside it, Tek's Tea Time in TS3 where Tek tells a story of the early days of TOJ and answers some questions people might have, like the state of gaming and what pokemon he thinks are the coolest.
Just some random stuff for giggles.

I like everything mentioned in the thread so far. Let's do them all. :)

Well, I will work on a few things for the console/handheld side, nintendo related of course. Like our own pokemon tourney!!! Also, I may fire up teraria and build a happy anniversary sign. :)

Well, I will work on a few things for the console/handheld side, nintendo related of course. Like our own pokemon tourney!!!
A Pokemon tourney, eh? Maybe I should assemble that competitive team I was contemplating after all...:)

I think its being worked on

The Cake is a third way done, the fireworks had a set back but I think thats fixed now. Also going to work on some command-blocks spawning firework effects so people at spawn can enjoy the show each night through the month, which will be really cool for any one that won't be there for the main show.

Back