Tribal & Elements & Armors (Oh my!)

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Hey, I just realized I have a bad case of C.R.A.P. (Compulsive Recipe Acquisition umm Personality), which causes me to want to buy recipes, formulae, schematics, patterns, and plans for whatever things I find neat.

While I am currently on a short sabbatical from my C.R.A.P.ping due to the fact that I am making healthy donations to [7F]Griswold's epic mount fund as a way of thanking him for handing me a MIGHTY epic Warden's Staff, I am hoping to get back at it very quickly.

So...... this is where you come in.

There are WAY too many recipes and so little cash to spend on them.

My main focus is to appropriate recipes that allow us to make items that are unique to our individual guild members. Therefore I would like YOU to post what unique recipes you HAVE.... I mean recipes for Elemental, Tribal, or Dragonskin Leatherworking, as well as Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, and Gnomish or Goblin Engineering.

If you are not a specialized profession, such as myself, [7F]North, or whoever else... Deedlyt.... Teranol... please attach a wish list of great recipes that you desire, so I may know what goodies to spend my limited gold on.

Example: Deedlyt I know would love a Crusader, or a +9 Spirit or Greater Elemental Slaying. (Okay, I admit that >>>I<<< would love for Deed to have those formulae.

Specifically, I would ask the following people for the following information:

[7F]Hawk: What armorsmith specific plans do you already know? Are there any you want as a priority? cuz your getting any that you don't know by default.

Amoras: What Tribal patterns do you have? I see tribal patterns all the time for great prices, but I never know whether to pick them up or not...

[7F]Otter: Are you ever going to actually finish picking what weaponsmith you are going to become? I really would love to see some sweet Lewts coming from you but I cant really buy recipes for four different people, only one of which actually exists...

Oh and for my own wish list.... I would LOVE any recipe involving the transmutation of one Essence to another, EXCEPT Earth>Living and Water>Undeath as I have them already.

I figure I will be back on my C.R.A.P. Habit in about a week.

I need to make an inventory of the plans I know I have. In fact, I will likely use a lowbie char I have which can hold all the plans as I have quite a few of them. I will make that list later this week. As for specific BS plans, it must be noted that I am an armoursmith and 300 level. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing, a 300 level armoursmith blacksmith basically amounts to a huge waste of mithril :( Therefore, my value is providing all non weaponsmith recipes to the guild. I currently provide mithril spurs, steel chain, rods, iron buckles and iron counterweights. What I would like to provide the guild is all matter of shield spikes. I have none, not one. I know there exist an iron, mithril, and thorium shield spikes. So if you can track, buy, trade for these specific plans, you will give Allanon's Blacksmithing abilities hope of serving the guild :)

As far as I know, most of the good armorsmithing plans are BoPs... that makes requisition just a little hard :(

I will keep an eye out for the spikes tho

Umm... I am currently quite busy leveling Teranol. I have not progressed much past lvl 220 in blacksmithing, so any recipe you come across, I should be able to either hold it or use it. As far as weaponsmithing goes, I have to talk to Allanon to get some raw materials to lvl up smithing, so I can choose what specialization to take. As well I would love your inputs on what specialization to take. I am completely open to any field available, whether is is polearms, maces, swords or axes.

"What I would like to provide the guild is all matter of shield spikes. I have none, not one. I know there exist an iron, mithril, and thorium shield spikes."

You are in luck! I have plans for "Mithril Shield Spike" on my horde char, lets set up a swap...

thorium and iron shield spikes I could use. Also I am leveling my engineering with Zenoir, currently at 242.

Back