Treasure hunt!

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
I'm going to run a treasure hunt in the Frontier this weekend. I will bury a chest containing a bow enchanted with Power V, Flame I, and Infinity I. The first person to find it gets it! If the winner so desires, I will transport the bow to Legacy for them to use there.

The competition will begin at noon on Saturday, Oct. 19, Central time zone. So that's 1 pm Eastern, 11 am Mountain, or 10 am Pacific. Everyone will wait outside the world and I will bury it then. The search will be in the cactus-laden desert, so don't destroy that place before the fun. :)

Further details and clues will be revealed at the event!
-Lost_Shepherd

Last edited:
Oh you discovered smite is not for bows? However did you learn that?

First I checked the wiki. Then I went on the server and tried a Smite V bow and a regular bow, which both gave the same damage.

On Facebook, you merely said Smite was "for swords." True, it is for swords. But you didn't say it wouldn't work on bows. You also didn't say it would work on axes. So I took your statement to mean "you get smite when you enchant swords." I also didn't know that was you, TDW. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to _Weebles_ for finding the buried treasure! She now has the Power V, Infinity I, Flame I bow. I wouldn't recommend pranking her anytime soon! :D Also competing was SSKitten. Both contestants were showered with cacti as they dug them up, giving them a few stacks by the end, as a prize for participating.

Last edited:
Back