Transmorgification

Avish

Okay so I for one am looking forward to the new Transmorgification that is coming in patch 4.3. That being said I would love to have the Paladin Tier 2 Judgement set. i am sure that there are others out there that might want to get some old Tier sets. As such I was wondering if anyone would like to go back and do some old world raids to get that gear. (just no other paladins.....):D If there is interest lets get something going, as well it might be just fun for some of us that never did the old raids to get a chance to see them. I am on most nights after 8:00 server so let me know what you think.

The transmogrification thing sounds like a neat idea to me, but I doubt I'll consider it worth sinking gold into when that time comes around. I've never really believed in spending gold on how my character looks. That said, I might be interested in going back and doing some of the old stuff at some point.

All this talk of transmogrification makes me want to throw a snowball at Susie Derkins...

threadisincrediblyawesome.jpg

Last edited:
If you really want to look unique (I mean seriously unique) get your Brood of Nozdormu reputation up and get the armor set from AQ40.

This has got to be the only armor set Blizzard didn't rip off in later expansions.

I am not so much trying to look original, it is just as a Paladin I have always wanted that set. Honestly it is the coolest looking set in game. Yes I am sure there will be lots of paladins running around with it come patch 4.3, but I still want to get it. The other option is the Tier 6 but that would require doing BC raids.

Back