Transform and roll out!

blackgravity

Picked up War For Cybertron yesterday and it's WAY better than I was expecting. The multiplayer is way fun, it kinda reminds me of unreal tournament in 3rd person with transformers.

the campaign isn't too shabby, and has 3 player co-op (online only, no local)

if you pick it up at best buy it SHOULD come with a code to use Jazz in Escalation mode (and also use his chassis for your character in multi)

Yeah it is awesome, BUT the wii version doesn't have the online play..rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Although I haven't picked it up yet, so I may go with the PC version, because I DON'T have an Xbox...SSSOOO...PC it is...I wonder if you could play PC/Xbox???

Last edited:
No splitscreen makes this game FTL! At first they said it would have splitscreen, that is why I was excited about it...but then they dropped it...stupid game...

splitscreen can be kinda difficult and time consuming to do on multiplatform titles without HUGE amount of time and a big big budget, but yeah, it would have been cool. though i don't really like the smaller area on the screen

uuumm maybe I missed something along the way here...but is a PC version compatible in multiplayer mode with someone who has an Xbox version??

how important is the mele in the game? from all the gameplay video's I've watched, it looks like large mele weapons are used... how efficient are the weapons?
is it just like any other FPS with a quick mele kill if you get close?

Mmm depends on your class/the class of whoever your playing. And what buff/debuffs they have in effect if any

Usually one or two good whacks will blow someone up

if you're a leader, and you get a 5 kill streak, you get this thing called poke 2.0 where you have an energon axe and get sped up, and one-hit kills with it. pretty neat.

I am thinking of picking it up after Sept 14 when something special arrives at my house. :) Well, I have to pick it up but it is released on the 14th... :) Lets just say Masterchief is BACK!!!! :p

oh goodness.

sounds fancy.

i'd suggest springing the extra $10 (i think you can get $10 cards) for some XBOX live points, for the new dlc for War For Cybertron, you get the 3 retailer specific preorder characters (for escalation mode) chassis' for multiplayer, + 2 new characters, then I think 4 new maps (2 escalation, 2 multi - which are good for any game type)

not too bad seeing as how it's published by Activision

Not just Halo 3, but the Xbox 360 250 GB Halo Reach Console edition :)
You sold me out! You sold me out!

Offing your PS3 only to pick up a 360? What is this?

/won't complain too much since he has both :p

I'm still waiting on a price drop on WfC before picking it up. The demo was a ton of fun, though. :D

Back