[Trade] Steam games

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Post what you have, post what you want. Make and accept offers.

EDIT: This thread is specifically for games. I recommend those interested in trading Team Fortress 2 items check out Tribe of Judah's TF2 trading thread.

Last edited:
Ill re-post it here.. :p Feel free to delete my other post.. Im open to trades, or someone can just have it.. :)

I ended up purchasing the Humble Bundle 6 and it came with Torchlight. Since I already had it due to the Torchlight 2 pre-order, I have it to gift to someone. If you are interested in it, let me know, and add me on Steam: blsimpson

I still have the Torchlight key, and now thanks to the Humble THQ Bundle, I have a spare copy of Saints Row the Third, since I already own it. Not the best game, very explicit content, but it can be fun, specially the open world concept.

If you are interested in either of the two, let me know. :)

Oops. Forgot about this thread. Coulda used it earlier. Oh well.

I bought a couple charity-supporting bundles earlier that came with one or two games a piece that I wanted. The rest... are up for grabs, and I honestly know next to nothing about them, so I apologize if any are of notably questionable natures. >.>

Currently have up for trade/giving away:

Titan Quest
XIII Century Gold
Necrovision
Necrovision: Lost Company
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Cryostasis
Fantasy Wars
Ceville
Eschalon: Book 1
Earth 2160
Dawn of Fantasy (Steam key is listed as coming soon)

Honestly, most of these feel like freebies I got with games I wanted, so I'm not particularly worried about getting anything in return. Should you want something(s) from this list and feel like giving something in return, then I appreciate the generosity. :)

Last edited:
I bought a couple charity-supporting bundles earlier that came with one or two games a piece that I wanted. The rest... are up for grabs, and I honestly know next to nothing about them, so I apologize if any are of notably questionable natures. >.>

I'd love to play Star Wolves 3. Unfortunately I only have the 3 most common gift copies in the digital universe: L4D2, Portal 2 and Killing Floor. Any interest?

I'd love to play Star Wolves 3. Unfortunately I only have the 3 most common gift copies in the digital universe: L4D2, Portal 2 and Killing Floor. Any interest?
Coincidentally, Portal 2 is the only game I have on that list. Could go for some L4D2 if you wanna send it my way, but I'm happy to just send you the game. Just need your Steam name, and I'll send you the code. :) Want any of the other games to go with it?

Coincidentally, Portal 2 is the only game I have on that list. Could go for some L4D2 if you wanna send it my way, but I'm happy to just send you the game. Just need your Steam name, and I'll send you the code. :) Want any of the other games to go with it?

I've added you. I will also get links to my accounts in my signature. I probably should have done that a long time ago. :p

Looking to trade my extra copies of:

- Torchlight
- Wanderlust
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Don't Starve

I would really like to get my hands on a copy of FORGE. =]

(Thanks Kendrik for Two Worlds!)

Last edited:
Already did a steam trade for Forge
- Torchlight
- Wanderlust
still available

Here's a draft of my list of games for trade:

Amazon
Just Cause 2

Indie Gala 3 (x3)
Future Wars
Greed: Black Border
Trapped Dead
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Twin Sector
Flatout

Your DRM Free Games
Gear Grinder - WINDOWS

Your Comics
Sonia The Cruel - Part 1

Your Music
Electric Children - All Night Party
DJ Cutman - Chiptune Hero
F-777 - Viper EP
F-777 - REMOTION Vol.2

Humble Indie Bundle 6 (PACKAGE DEAL)
Wizorb
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Gratuitous Space Battles
Jamestown

Humble Indie Bundle for Android 3 (PACKAGE DEAL)
World of Goo
Anomaly
Osmos
EDGE

Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Listed on HIB4) (PACKAGE DEAL)
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves
Atom Zombie Smasher?

Humble Voxatron Bundle
Gish

Indie Royale - The Getaway Bundle
Waves

Indie Royale - The Back to School Bundle
Swords & Soldiers
Swords & Soldiers Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC
Sequence

Steam Inventory
AirMech (2)
Jamestown
Jamestown: Gunpowder, Treason, & Plot (DLC)
Left 4 Dead
Natural Selection 2
Nuclear Dawn
Renegade Ops

Humble Indie Bundle for Android #4
Eufloria
Crayon Physics Deluxe

Humble Indie Bundle 7 is out. I've no interest in Shank 2, and I have no use for Dungeon Defenders with DLC since I've already bought it on multiple occasions. haha

They're up for trade! :D

@Tek: I could go for some Jamestown after hearing you talk about it so much. Lemme know if I have anything that interests you and would satisfy the principle of equivalent exchange.

Last edited:
@Tek: I could go for some Jamestown after hearing you talk about it so much. Lemme know if I have anything that interests you and would satisfy the principle of equivalent exchange.
D'oh! Missed your edit the first time around.

I don't see anything on the list you posted on the previous page that catches my interest, but let me know if you come to own any other games you're looking to trade away. I want to make sure my copy of Jamestown + DLC finds a good home where it will receive the <3 and attention it deserves. :)

I have more copies of dota 2 than I have friends on steam. :p If anyone wants a free dota add me.

EDIT: I also have a borderlands 2 code(evga voucher/steam) that should be coming in a few days. If anyone wants that I'm not even looking for something of equal value. Just make an offer if your interested.

Last edited:
I have more copies of dota 2 than I have friends on steam. :p If anyone wants a free dota add me.

My daughter (steamID: Shadowclaw ) and I (steamID: [PRX] sklurb ) would enjoy playing it, if you have 2 to spare. We can be found in the Tribe of Judah group also. Thanks!
(EDIT: we both sent you a friend request on Steam)

Last edited:
Thank you! That was fast! ;) Shadowclaw received hers already also. Thanks!

I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but...

I still have that Saints Row the Third Steam key;
I just got a Walking Dead Steam key thanks to the Humble Weekly Sale: Telltale Games!

Let me know if anyone is interested in them.

Back