Trade Skills?

I was JUST wondering about this before I saw your thread title, hehe. XD

I was aiming at doing the Biochem (health packs/stims) Crew Skill stuff.

I'm going for Synthweaving with Archaeology and Underworld Trading. That's for my main, atleast. I'll be probably going Armormech on my bounty hunter, or if I decide to do a Juggernaut.

I always do alchemy in MMOs so I think that's Biochem/BioAnalysis. I will throw in Slicing as well, since that is currently super OP.

swtor-crafting-chart.jpg

I always do alchemy in MMOs so I think that's Biochem/BioAnalysis. I will throw in Slicing as well, since that is currently super OP.

You will not be able to take Slicing and BioAnalysis they are both listed as gathering skills.

This is what I was telling you last night. Slicing is considered a gathering skill in the trees and you can only have 1 gathering skill, 1 trade skill, and 1 mission skill.

if Slicing was a mission skill you would be fine to do this... I am still not sure how Slicing fits into this type of crafting system.

I hadn't thought about it much, but I also tend to do alchemy, so I will probably do Biochem as well.

I will be going Artifice for the sake of learning how to make not only Sabers for myself but the fact that it also makes the personal shields. AND I do fully intend to be a tank type Assasin.

You will not be able to take Slicing and BioAnalysis they are both listed as gathering skills.

This is what I was telling you last night. Slicing is considered a gathering skill in the trees and you can only have 1 gathering skill, 1 trade skill, and 1 mission skill.

if Slicing was a mission skill you would be fine to do this... I am still not sure how Slicing fits into this type of crafting system.

I am fairly sure you get a total of 3 crew skill slots and can have 1-3 gathering and 1-3 mission crew skills but only 1 Crafting.

I may switch to Cybertech after looking at it more, sounds like enchanting/runecrafting and that's always a good one to have for end game.

I always try to do engineering in MMOs (or the closest thing). So I think Cybertech - even though it doesn't cater to my armor type.

I'm thinking cybertech or biochem.

Slicing/diplomacy or slicing/scavenging if I do cybertech

Bioanalysis/slicing or bioanalysis/diplomacy if I do biochem.

Of course there's always the 3x gathering option for the cash.

I'll likely be doing Sythweaving/Arch/Diplomacy. I like that you can get extra Light/Dark points for what you do as a diplomat.

That or Syth/Arch/Underworld if I go with my Jug instead of the Sorc.

Last edited:
I just learned that Biochem gets a epic BOP version of their potions that does not run out! That sealed the deal for me!

Back