tournement?

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
how did it and go who was vs who and who ended up winning.

i would of come but we had a FREE!!! icecream social where i played some football and ultimate, then came back and played some risk, i took 3rd out of 4ppl lol and its only my second time playing!

I played That[One]Guy and lost, then played crusader and won, then no one was in the channel so i guess that was the end of it.

needs....... more....... structure. maybe they should of done it in like Public Chat Christians and louded up a bot and then B OOM no problemo because you can loud up bots and use them and someone should of always been in channel ect, flash if you would like some ideas on your tournements let me know and we can tlak because when i headed my own BW/SC clan or was in tournements i saw and learned alot on how ot do them, and i think that if ToJ is going to do something we need to do it good, just because we can do it doenst mean we should do it i think we should only do thing that we can do to a HIGH standard.

Public Chat Christians is the place to be. If you hold it in that channel but are short a few people before the tournament begins, there's a good chance that you can have some last-minute entries by people who hang out in PCC.

we did it in op-toj and i had a bot in there for op's and to make dead's job easier (tellin ppl info). That[one]Guy (friend of mine) won, i guess dead-aim was 2nd cause he beat me first round, and i think i lost cause i suck lol.

The tourney ended like this:

1 Round: Lost Temple

Crusader vs Dead_Aim (DeAd_AiM wins)
That[One]Guy vs ToJ_Joelius (That[One] guy wins)

2nd Round: Dire Straits

Winners Played: That[One]Guy won
Losers Played: Joelius won

Standings:

1. That[One]Guy
2. DeAd_AiM
3. Joelius
4. Crusader

Cool. Great job Dead_Aim. Sorry i couldn't make it yesterday. My Cable went down and right now im on Dial up (net zero) stinking banner ad. It'll be bak up by tomorrow >_<.

should of used the obseruce blizzard maps that no one knows
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

-do you think m-a-y-b-e we could use bw next time? I think the majority of us there had it.

-I like dire straights
tounge.gif

LOLOLLOLLOL

It's cool guys.. Mebe on the next tourney, we'll try to set up things right so it doesn't go in a tagle ;) I wish I was a Highskool senior (i wouldn't, i would >_<) cuz i'd hav so much time to set up/organize/play/rest
wow.gif

Back