TOR chapter site

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started working on a guild website that will be linked to the TOJ homepage. If any of you have experience with that sort of thing and\or would like to lend a hand, feel free to let me know. I don't have much experience with this sort of thing, so I'm just kind of muddling my way through at this point. I would like to get some sort of website setup before I start making a recruitment push on the TOR forums.

Well, if you or he have time to make some stuff you think would be good for the site I'll be sure to check it out to see if I can figure out how to include it. As I said, I don't have experience with html programming, but I do have friends that know how to do that stuff. I'll have to check with them to see what sorts of things to include.

Well it will need a home page, forum, possible member listings, links to this and other sites...dont know if it will need anything more?

It will need more cowbell.

Oh and probably best to design it specifically as a recruiting tool. It is painfully hard to get most CGA guilds to even check the forums let alone another website. I could see it serving well as a recruiting page but really all the functionality we need is here in the forums.

Oh and probably best to design it specifically as a recruiting tool. It is painfully hard to get most CGA guilds to even check the forums let alone another website. I could see it serving well as a recruiting page but really all the functionality we need is here in the forums.

My thoughts exactly. Once people are in the guild, these forums are the only thing I really expect them to check. The site itself might have other features just in case someone needs to check them, but mostly it will be to get people interested and direct them here.

Done. You can generally just assume that I will get any PMs you send me. If I receive a PM I get an email about it and a notification pops up when I visit these forums, and I'm online a great deal so I almost always notice those quickly.

Back