Tons of maps

Talon

Now that my 1and1 web hosting bumped up the packages AGAIN!!

I now have 100gigs of webspace with still 1TB of bandwidth (I use about 30 gigs a month :eek: currently :D

I will be in the process of uploading the 1.6 map packs again (arg) and relinking.

And also, uploading all the cs1.6 maps and all css maps uncompressed for high speed content downloading to our servers. HCS, get those maps rolling :D

I'm not worried about bandwidth sucking too much, if its going fast cause others are using high speed download for thier game servers, i'll just change some stuff to make links invalid. Please do not do this, if you are a server operator, and want high speed content downloading and are not appart of cga/toj/gfc contact me for arrangments. I will bust links if bandwidth is going too fast

*edit* The .rar files up on gfc website and mine are downloadable to anyone. The warning above is for high speed downloading leeching. Feel free to download the 1gb rar files for your client/servers, thats what they are for.

Last edited:
I'm uploading 7 gigs of cs source maps, I have been all day today, i've had to throttle it back through ssh to leave room for Teamspeak server which was very busy tonight compared to average.

I've moved 2 gigs in 11 hrs. Still showing 27 hrs at 55KB/s sigh.

Next will be uploading 9 1gig files for cs1.6 to put up in packs.

Check this page out on my website, its mind boggeling I know :D Sigh, 40 more gigs to upload of client/server installs.

Could of delete some "unnessesary" maps from CS:S?

Such as, freefall_forlife, its almost impossible to live w/o hitting a clock, wall, or a pained window.

The Hight

The freefall

The death

And maybe, de_spirits

It is nice to have a "church" map, but its too big and stretches very, very far.

The view outside

The long stretch of chairs

See how tiny my spray is...:eek:

Yeah, some of the maps we find are bad or totally pointless they will be removed or have another problem.

BTW, all cs:s maps are done, took 36 hrs for me to upload 7.1gigs

I officially have 100gigs of space now. I am starting to upload 9 gigs of cs1.6 maps now.

*edit* I've uploaded the first gig of cs1.6 maps, and stopped the rest. I'm now uploading 20 gigs of cs1.6 maps for high speed content downloading, and HCS has 2 dvds with the server installs on the way, hopefully they will both get done about same time*

Last edited:
Back