Tombs Night?

Tsawdak

Would anyone like to help make a Tombs night? I am thinking a night to get some experience in Tombs and also to get some basic teamwork going. Maybe just a few hours one night? Anyone Interested?

Let's do it for Wednesday. (I'm going on vacation from Thursday until the next Friday, possibly Saturday.) I actually came on here to propose a guild battle be set up for Wednesday, but Tombs is fun too.

However, a guild battle win will give us a huge boost to Faction Points and give us a boost to out guild rating. So, what would you folks rather do? And can it be done for Wednesday?

I would be interested in doing it on Wednesday just so long as it doesnt go too late, I have to leave real early for a trip the next morning.

Tombs is level 20 mostly, but you can just create a PvP only character and join us. You'll also earn faction points for doing so, which can be traded in for fabulous prizes.

Well last night was sure fun and frustrating. I got my "Welcome to PvP Monking." Going from full health to dead in 1 second was very frustrating. I gotta get my TS up and running. Going to the underworld and dying like crazy was frustrating, especially when my character "jumped" into the middle of mobs. I don't understand how i got there. From my viewpoint I was with the player group and then the next second after tabbing to the Monk Mob, I was in the middle of them.

Aggro and my Mes/Monk. Man do I draw the aggro, I would LOVE suggestions how to lower my aggro.

What is a SPIKE build for a Tombs team?

After last night an anti-Elementalist Mesmer seems more important than a anti-mesmer or anti-monk mesmer. What do you guys think?

Back