ToJ TF2 Site

I manged to break all the components in the mockup image out to individual pieces for the website (background, logo, buttons, etc) but I'm not too happy with how the logo came out due to the way it overlapped the buttons and had some shadowing. Gerbil, can you do an image of JUST the logo part?

Oh, and I should have a skinned out mockup done by this weekend.

I manged to break all the components in the mockup image out to individual pieces for the website (background, logo, buttons, etc) but I'm not too happy with how the logo came out due to the way it overlapped the buttons and had some shadowing. Gerbil, can you do an image of JUST the logo part?

Oh, and I should have a skinned out mockup done by this weekend.

Ah Bakey you didn't have to go through the trouble of doing that (poor Bakey T_T). Remember I said I got the sticky to animate. The only reason I haven't got it done it yet is I moved from custom map night into doing STA setup as STA is already going it's more important (and we will already miss the first match). I'll get you something don't worry I know how to make the shadows look good (the buttons are animated too :)) I've done simple fully working pages before.

I do need to get with you on STA though. I need your steam ID among other things. I'm on CGA IRC now if you want to log on it (steam friends is down).

You should know I've also submitted your info (off of Toj) for a contact in STA (and mine). Should be able to change it once it gets processed but STA may try to contact you now.

Last edited:
Back