ToJ Server Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed it would be something like that, but didn't find it when I looked before. However, I just figured out that the databases are different between the old and new website -- so that's probably why you didn't show up in the roster. I went ahead and added you to the whitelist. Sorry about the delay. Welcome to the server!

Thank you so much my friends

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: adamvan2000
Minecraft User Name: adamvan2000
Real Life First Name (optional): Darren
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+): 21-35(33)
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter (if so, please list): No.
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: I was searching for a snapshot server, oddly enough, and saw the CGA/TOJ result on Google.

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: adamvan2000
Minecraft User Name: adamvan2000
Real Life First Name (optional): Darren
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+): 21-35(33)
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: I was searching for a snapshot server, oddly enough, and saw the CGA/TOJ result on Google.

Added. Welcome Darren! I hope you enjoy the server! :)

I'm getting a "cannot reach server" error for the past month or so everytime I try entering. Do I have to do anything special other than add the address on the first page? I was able to get in before, was I removed from the whitelist?

I'm getting a "cannot reach server" error for the past month or so everytime I try entering. Do I have to do anything special other than add the address on the first page? I was able to get in before, was I removed from the whitelist?

Can you connect to any servers? Our server has not been down for more than a few minutes here or there, usually related to updating snapshots.
Did you use mc.toj.cc? The IP has changed recently, so if you added it by IP address, that would be why you don't see it anymore.
We did redo the whitelist when we changed server hosts, so I added you back in. That wouldn't affect you seeing the server, though, just getting in.

Can you connect to any servers? Our server has not been down for more than a few minutes here or there, usually related to updating snapshots.
Did you use mc.toj.cc? The IP has changed recently, so if you added it by IP address, that would be why you don't see it anymore.
We did redo the whitelist when we changed server hosts, so I added you back in. That wouldn't affect you seeing the server, though, just getting in.

I don't seem to be able to connect to any servers (however toj was the only one I really went to)... I am connected to the internet however. I am using mc.toj.cc

I do have several mods...would that cause this? Thanks!

I don't seem to be able to connect to any servers (however toj was the only one I really went to)... I am connected to the internet however. I am using mc.toj.cc

I do have several mods...would that cause this? Thanks!

We are using snapshots, too, which you must enable in the profile. I would be surprised if there are any mods made for the snapshots, since those come out weekly.
I would suggest trying these:
1) Enable snapshots and use the "latest version," if you aren't running them already.
2) Remove mods, start vanilla to test your connection.
3) Check your firewall settings and make sure Minecraft is not blocked.

We are using snapshots, too, which you must enable in the profile. I would be surprised if there are any mods made for the snapshots, since those come out weekly.
I would suggest trying these:
1) Enable snapshots and use the "latest version," if you aren't running them already.
2) Remove mods, start vanilla to test your connection.
3) Check your firewall settings and make sure Minecraft is not blocked.

Enabling snapshots fixed my problem...thank you.

What time do most people play?

What time do most people play?

A couple of us may be on during the day, but late evening is the best chance to find several people on. It's not very predictable, though. Some nights none, some nights six or more, it really varies.

Name as appears on ToJ Roster:kjub03
Minecraft User Name:kjub003
Real Life First Name (optional):Caleb
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+):21-35
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter (if so, please list):no
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: googled christian gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Name as appears on ToJ Roster: Malloki
Minecraft User Name: Haxxum
Real Life First Name (optional): Shawn
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+): 21-35(34)
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: Im a member of SOLA and have posted here about WoW. Was looking for a place to play Minecraft that was friendly and Christian. I have heard great things about you guys from Miracle. Hope to be playing soon!

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: Malloki
Minecraft User Name: Haxxum

Welcome! I added you to the whitelist. Now off to Facebook to answer your question there. :)

Edit: Ah, another admin beat me to it! I will just add that the box in the profile settings that says "Use version" can be set to "Use latest version." Then Minecraft will download and use the new version each time a new snapshot comes out. I usually update the server version pretty quickly. If you go on other servers, just call the new profile "Snapshots" or something, letting you switch back and forth easily.

Last edited:
Are you not already on the whitelist? If not, whats your Minecraft name, Ill add you. :)

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: (this is the lazy part)
Minecraft User Name: CowRocket
Real Life First Name (optional): Cow, no not really, but that is what I'm called at work. heh
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+): 36+ :(
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter (if so, please list):no
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: CGA :)

My Tekkit Palice, 4 nuclear reactors, 4 level geothermal generaters, and a drydock in the basement. Shame the server crashed and my local save was corrupted. :mad:

You have been added (I think I did it right.. lol)

Awesome build, BTW. :)
TYVM

but...317af801763b15d7d4b7fb95ec5904ee.png

Last edited:
Hello all !!! been a long time since I've visited. I've been working with a lot of my local youths in our church youth group and they have been interested in minecraft and I figured I would re-connect with it also.

I know I was once on the list but that was long ago so here's my info again

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: Whon
Minecraft User Name: Whon
Real Life First Name (optional): Nick
Age Group (under 16; 17-20; 21-35; 36+): 21-35
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter a lot of them from the past years
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: know for quite some time.

Welcome back! You have been added to the list. :) Also, if your youth are looking for a place to play, we would be happy to host them! :)

Hello all !!! been a long time since I've visited. I've been working with a lot of my local youths in our church youth group and they have been interested in minecraft and I figured I would re-connect with it also.

I know I was once on the list but that was long ago so here's my info again

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: Whon
Minecraft User Name: Whon
Real Life First Name (optional): Nick
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter a lot of them from the past years
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: know for quite some time.

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: VayaConDios
Minecraft User Name: Vaya_Con_Dios
Real Life First Name (optional): Trey
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter (if so, please list): TF2
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: Played before, need whitelisted again. Best server out there, from what I remember

Name as appears on ToJ Roster: VayaConDios
Minecraft User Name: Vaya_Con_Dios
Real Life First Name (optional): Trey
Do you belong to another TOJ Chapter (if so, please list): TF2
How did you hear about TOJ Minecraft?: Played before, need whitelisted again. Best server out there, from what I remember

Whitelisted again! Welcome back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back