Toj server custom maps

hmm i think i prefer upc but both are good in that they make it a little more even for the CT's

hmph. CT on assault took skill. which is why I pwned it.
biggrin.gif

it was funner, though, as long as all the Ts didnt camp crazy.

I hate all assualt maps. Those and italy I don't like. I don't know why I've just never liked them. I PwN on assualt but I don't like it....what a delima eh?

all the assault maps kick butt! I like the original and upc.. cuz thye dont' hav much dark spots.. but for 2k... i like its terrain and all that.. but when ur outside, u need nitevision to help u.. or most of the time, u'll get pwnzed without knowin that guy's there.. hmm silencer prooves pretty nice in that map though....

Warning!!! scout_map is not scoutmap (soem people seem to think they are same)

we need to take all the maps with possible spawn killing (awp_map,scountmap,etc..) out.. an admin cant be there 24/7

you cant get rid of all awp_maps cant we just get one that doesnt let you spawn kill there are only like 50 of those

*cough* awp_map2, awp_city (also good b/c there is no 2ndary weapon which means people are forced to awp), awp_battle, awp_snowfun, awp_map4, awp_map5 *cough*

awp_city is best because

#1.only primary and knife allowed
#2.no buy zone
#3.no spawn killing
#4.great layout
#5.more challenging

I agree with you myles...I enjoy awp city b/c its good practice with the awp and there is no spawn kills or secondary weapon kills. Great awp practice and its more realistic than awp_map. I truly hope they consider it for rotation.

Yes, I like scoutmap better than scout_map but I think I might be the only one...

I also like the Assault maps, no matter what team I'm on. I don't think the T's have the advantages all the time but I do know that if you have a good team and a good strategy you will always win. I've played many times as CT and totally kicked the T's behinds so bad. It's all in the team, I always say.

I would be interested in see awp_city and I would even put it on the server if it's good. Any of these types of maps, though, I will not add to the rotation. Only regular maps will be on the rotation.

I also like awp_city. It's a lot more challenging than just poking your head out and seeing who's out in the open. I think I played it on the MoG server and there weren't any problems.

Well thanks for considering it in the first place. I agree though I wouldn't put it in the rotation. custom maps like that don't need to be in the rotation.

exodus is a good example of a good planner and a leader.. :p

He encourages to rush, camp (well not alot..) he helps, sacrifices, does all that and even teaches others with out knowing.. Elite is rite, its all in the team..

Back