ToJ mentorship...

rizz

If you want to be mentored read...

Ok i am starting to open up the ToJ mentorship scheme. I have 4 mentors and myself who are willing to donate a serious ammount of time and effort into seeing some people in ToJ grow in God.
I will list them here so you can see who is involved so far. (anyone who wants to be a mentor contact me plz).
1. Rizz (m/23/england)
2. Justice (m/19/USA)
3. Stormy (f/28/USA)
4. Kasimir (m/32/south africa)
5. Lionofjudah (m/18/USA)

If you want to be part of the mentorship scheme please email me rizz_rat@yahoo.co.uk
Only email after reading the following...

Places
We currently have mentors suited to the following ppl groups.
1. People in a European timezone.
2. People in a USA timezone.
3. Females and males.
4. Currently only under 18s may be accepted onto the scheme.
5. We have approximately 8-10 places depending on the demand and the willingness of the mentors.

Requirements
You need to email me with the following information.
1. Your realname/gamename.
2. Your age/sex.
3. Your country and state(optional) of residence.
4. Why you want to be on the mentor scheme.
5. Where you think you are at the moment with God.
6. (optional) any issues you might have to address with you mentor. By this i mean if you have any specific area that demands a lot of concentration there might be a suitable mentor who has gone through something similar.
7. If you want a specific mentor from the list please state /with good reason/.

I reserve the right to turn ppl down etc etc blah blah.. I hope we get a good response for this and that it grows into something really cool for ToJ and God

Rizz i think for the Mentors that are over the age of 18 they are the ones that you should let mentor the ppl that may be closer to their age IF a person wants it just my 2 cents

Point well made... I will take people over 18 then... but that narrows down who they can be mentored by.. and i want to allow as much room for the holy spirit to guide my selection as possible.

Rizz nothing sees you and Kish cant take anyone that isnt over 18 just saying you 2 would be great for ppl that are over 18 that want to be mentored

I guess it all depends on who wants to be mentored... so far noone has emailed me.

Back