ToJ Internal Tourney #2

rizz

Setting the time and date for internal tourney #2.
It will be the knife tourney.

Map is ka_beams.
Will be 1v1, first to 7 kills with a 2 point gap for a win.

It will be on Friday 2nd April at 6pm EST.

First 8/16 people to join will be put in draw.

Things that arose from the first tourney....

If you come late.. u dont get to play
If you get knocked out.. you dont get to play again.
If you go through then leave.. u forfeit and the person you beat previously takes your place (so dont go off in a tantrum if you get pwnt)
Please watch the admin chat and spec when its not your turn. The faster you play, the faster rizz gets to bed.

Start the w00t bombs..

Hey Rizz..Time for a new tourney..Count me in!! I always ready for a new matchup...(this time don't put me and poison up together...
biggrin.gif
) Check out this icon it's awesome lol

:eek: keep in mind Tek's the one who knifed the never-dying, ub3r 1337 skilled, amazing (haha remember in the server?) Goose62
tounge.gif
so be ware!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Mar. 21 2004,5:21)]im hoping to see a show by tek now
smile.gif
I will try my best to be out there, sir. I'll likely have the time, unless I find new employment by April 1. Otherwise, I'll be an April Fool! HAR HAR! *snort*

But seriously, I will try my best to be out there for the knives tourney.

well great I get off work at 6 EST
thanx rizz!
sad.gif

I cant even play in a tourney that I'm hosting
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PoiSoN @ Mar. 20 2004,1:05)]But is he any challenge for the never-dying, ub3r 1337 skilled, amazing PoiSoN?  
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Sry poison, your gonna have to challenge Goose 24/7 cuz he's the real amazing ub3r 1337 goose
biggrin.gif

count me in rizz, and this time i wont have to leave...

P.S. - i just found out that the reasin i got pwned by tickle monster was because kryptonite got on her comp (if you havent noticed yet, tickle monster and kryptonite are brother and sister)
tounge.gif

hmmm.... knife.... I don't know. Not exactly something I would compete in a tourny with
rock.gif
It seems to me like it wouldn't take much skill, but you have to have Some skill to fight with it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It seems to me like it wouldn't take much skill,
lol you have to watch me with a knife to realise that some people have the skill... and some dont.. i am not one of the blessed ones..

D'oh. I won't be able to make the knives tournament. I'll be in Springfield this weekend with Ember. Sorry to those who were looking forward to stabbing me.
sad.gif

Last edited:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]some people have the skill... and some dont..
<-- doesn't have the skill

I seriously suck at using the knife. I wish I could have remembered to go to the scout tourny, Poison would have would have tasted his antidote ... get it guys
rock.gif

Back