toj IDENTIFICATION

Darkbot22x

As of Today i am asking all members of the TOJ Ps3 Chapter to include

"Toj" or "toj.cc"

in their gamer tag comment!

as we are getting more an more members it is harder and harder to keep track of those in the clan and those who are not.

this will ensure identification to others as well as help clan members know who belongs to CGA and those that do not.

thanks for your cooperation and i hope to see you online in the future!

LEGEND20X (Josiah Haworth)

Last edited:
Are people still doing this?

If so, I'll set my profile comment to toj.cc.

I think all the ToJ peepz on my friends list are doing it. I do, too. Most of us have variants since it's not like a formal clan/group tag as seen in some games (mine says "Tribe of Judah Staff," for instance). But yeah... pretty sure most of us have some kind of Tribe affiliation comment going.

I think all the ToJ peepz on my friends list are doing it. I do, too. Most of us have variants since it's not like a formal clan/group tag as seen in some games (mine says "Tribe of Judah Staff," for instance). But yeah... pretty sure most of us have some kind of Tribe affiliation comment going.
Roger that.

I'll update my profile comment accordingly next time I boot up then.

Unfortunately, Home is still down. :(
That... is weird since I logged in yesterday. TWILIGHT ZONE EDITION? :O

The shops in Home were inaccessible, but the Club and Town Plaza or whatever were available at the time. They may not be up now. Dunno.

Did approve the join club request, though. Hopefully it went through. lolSony

That... is weird since I logged in yesterday. TWILIGHT ZONE EDITION? :O
Bwah? I thought I'd read Home was on the bottom of the list of priorities for the restoration of PSN, but I may have been mistaken.

I apologize for this question in advance: but what is a "Gamertag comment"?
It sounds like something Xbox has, but as far as PS3 is concerned I have no idea what this means.

And addendum to this question... I only have two people from ToJ who actually added me as a friend, so is there an advantage doing this?

And I just realized I posted in a horribly old thread, but since it was stickied on my forum list, I guess it's still relevant

Last edited:
Back