ToJ Competition Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally interested in joining the competition team.
biggrin.gif

here's the update:

Very interested:
DeadAim
Plankeye
Xel
Flash/Aeon
Miscellaneous
GotAmmo

Somewhat interested, but may have some issues:
Zealot
Joelius
4t0p
Whon

Keep posting. The more interest we have, the quicker we are going to proceed with this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ Oct. 04 2003,6:34)]here's the update:

Very interested:
DeadAim
Plankeye
Xel
Flash/Aeon
Miscellaneous
GotAmmo

Somewhat interested, but may have some issues:
Zealot
Joelius
4t0p
Whon

Keep posting. The more interest we have, the quicker we are going to proceed with this.
Flash/Aeon

LOL

im bak to Flash again.. parden me for the confusion.. (im a bit baffled as well)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ Oct. 04 2003,2:34)]Keep posting. The more interest we have, the quicker we are going to proceed with this.
The quicker we proceed with this, the more interest we retain.
rock.gif

I agree, we need to stop dragging around Ive told Alan a couple of times now I can have a team ready within a week easy. If only I could get the ok....

yea hurrying is good... I can remember all the interest we had in ET for a while.........whatever happened to that
rock.gif
?

o ya, im still interested in spite of the fact I still havent gotten steam to work....
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Hey this is Boomerang I know I havent been giving yall competetion with my awesome skills..but im back.. and i would like to joib the competion team...pls..
biggrin.gif

Welcome back Boomerang, hope you remember me, Flash
biggrin.gif
i remember those good ole double headshots we kept doin :p

while we are proceeding, this will not be rushed.

if we're gonna do it, it is worth doing right. If you can't wait, well then I guess you aren't ready to make the commitment are you?
biggrin.gif

more info coming real soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Oct. 05 2003,6:23)]I agree, we need to stop dragging around Ive told Alan a couple of times now I can have a team ready within a week easy. If only I could get the ok....
Whoa, wait a minute. Para and Exodus are the team leaders...what team are you talking about?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Oct. 06 2003,11:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Oct. 05 2003,6:23)]I agree, we need to stop dragging around Ive told Alan a couple of times now I can have a team ready within a week easy. If only I could get the ok....
Whoa, wait a minute. Para and Exodus are the team leaders...what team are you talking about?
it's best to ignore it boss..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Oct. 06 2003,4:04)]and I will go to tryouts but 1st semister is owning me... 2nd will be much easier for more
Rakestraw and Hood owns j00 nub. You need to get it together foo. Stop cuttin' a foo boy and get'er done.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Oct. 06 2003,6:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Oct. 06 2003,4:04)]and I will go to tryouts but 1st semister is owning me... 2nd will be much easier for more
Rakestraw and Hood owns j00 nub. You need to get it together foo. Stop cuttin' a foo boy and get'er done.
lol... hood is ez foo.... it's JACKSON and rakestraw... btw it's "actn' " a foo... nub you don't deserve to live in ATL =P

P.S. ... boy lemme tell ya what... I get 'er done daily.. yea c'mon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Oct. 06 2003,7:23)]lol... hood is ez foo.... it's JACKSON and rakestraw... btw it's "actn' " a foo... nub you don't deserve to live in ATL =P

P.S. ... boy lemme tell ya what... I get 'er done daily.. yea c'mon.
1st off: I don't live in Atlanta (praise God) I live in the country part of GA.

2nd off: Nice usage of alot of our sayings in one sentence.

3rd: GG, 56 on your AP test. Our class decided from now on if you make 50+ you passed lol.

lol, too bad someone from your class failed (26 whaa? lol) nubbert please... she randomly moved nick today lol

*pulls out crystal ball*

"I'm seeing a telephone conversation with Zealot and Dead_Aim, or maybe it's a visit to one of the other's house, or maybe even a discussion at School before class...."

*puts away crystal ball*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back