ToJ 6.0 in Development, Graphic Designers Needed

SirThom

Hello fellow members and staff!

As some of you might know, Plankeye recently stepped down from the Webmaster position, due to lack of time on his part. I have volunteered to fill his shoes. I am pleased to announce that development on ToJ 6.0 has started!

One of the new features will be an all-new design. If you or someone else would be so helpful as to create a design for the site, please let me know via PM or e-mail.

Thanks and have a good day!

SirThom said:
I have volunteered to fill his shoes.
And large shoes they are!

As SirThom said, we're looking for graphic designers to help create an entirely new design for the ToJ web site. If you're interested, please post a reply or PM SirThom.

Tribe of Judah's web site is one of its most valuable and visible resources; helping design the visual elements of the site could help beef up your resume if you're hoping to work in the field of graphic design as a professional. Even if you don't list it on your resume, you'll be helping us attract new members and be performing a wonderful service for this community.

Thanks, Tek.

Not only graphics designers, but those skilled in PHP/MySQL will most likely be needed as well, as I am sure I can delegate tasks to even the lesser-experienced users.

Hmmm... I'm not into computer stuff about webdesign, my weak point. However, In the summer, I won't mind pencilling some phrases then scanning 'em to you for the website like:
"Tribe of Judah"

Since noone is helping. :D

however, that means you need to blend the background color and make the text appear on the background we need and all this yucky stuff. tell me if you are interested, e-mail me sirtom.

ps.

mmm.... don't expect uber good work, i'm not in art class. :p

I'm not good @ drawing people, but good at drawing random objects, ppl = bad *drawing i mean.

Last edited:
Back