To the Counter-Strike chapter

Parakletos

Hey everyone.

I would just like to post some stuff that has been going on in the Counter-Strike chapter lately.

First and foremost, I'm afraid that I must report some bad news. Exodus privately stepped down from his co-leadership position in the Counter-Strike chapter stating that he "needs to be doing more with the time God has given me". On top of that, Elite our beloved leader who has made this chapter what it is today is having some real trouble getting on these forums despite hours of troubleshooting. He sends his best wishes to all of the chapter members, and wants me to assure everyone that he WILL be back as soon as he can get stuff straightened out.
With that said, if you guys have any problems with members, admins, etc please don’t hesitate to contact me until this is all straightened out. http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/member.php?userid=793

Even with all of this going on, there are still many awesome things at work with the Tribe of Judah’s largest and most popular chapter:

- A CS:Source sub-chapter is in its final stages of preparation. Stay tuned for more details about that.

- Speaking of CS:S, we are forming a tournament team to represent the Tribe of Judah in the upcoming Cyberathelte Professional League summer 2005 tournament. The team is still in the works. We plans to have a fully assembled team within the next month, and intense training after that. We currently have 3 confirmed members, and are looking for 2 more players who meet the criteria. If interested, contact me.

- We have added more admins to our admin team, and our new admin e-mail system makes sure that there are minimal problems on the CS server.

- A new recruiting campaign will be initialized as soon as the CS:S chapter is formed. This campaign will bring even more members into the Tribe of Judah than ever before.

- We will try to organize a "fun night" within the next month. Stay tuned for more details on that.

Keep in mind that this is your community, you will only get out of it what you put into it, and in the best way to "put" into your community is to get involved. If you are interested in helping out the Tribe of Judah, but not sure what you can do, just e-mail Tek7, and he will be more than happy to find a task for you that best fits your skills.

I am really pleased of where this chapter is going. You guys have truly made this a place where people of one hobby can worship the One God. I personally want to thank all of you for sticking through a hard time in the Tribe of Judah with the loss of many important leaders. But with your help, we can make this an even better place than before. May God be praised in all that we bring to this community.

Ephesians 4:1-3: As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

:eek:

How is Elite having problems? He hasn't been on since um... I don't know... 4+ months? :confused:

Less admin! :eek:
I might be an INACTIVE counter-strike member... I simply love NS... Well, hope we get things pulled together... It's leaving season! GET THE GLUE!

thanks guys for keeping us informed of whats going on

Got another thing to add to the list. Rizz was kind enough to create a CS chapter web site template before he went on break. As soon as I have a moment, I will update the CS Chapter's website with it.

Going to go ahead and unsticky this topic, as the topics of discussion are almost a month old. Check back for new annoucements!

SilentAssassin said:
:eek:

How is Elite having problems? He hasn't been on since um... I don't know... 4+ months? :confused:

Less admin! :eek:
I might be an INACTIVE counter-strike member... I simply love NS... Well, hope we get things pulled together... It's leaving season! GET THE GLUE!

Oh I've been here, specifically watching you! I just haven't been able to post... :eek:

*pms para: RUN NOW!*

i think someone else could explain all the garbage that's been sitting around the forums :x

Whispers:Wow i thought we got rid of that due....

j/k

Glad to have you back Alan, but you better come play in the pub sometime atleast have a little fun with us.

Will do, DA...I'm glad to see you around. How is Myles?

I've been playing CS:S mainly, but can't beat old skool CS!

Back