To Chivah, and the rest of KoT

Odale

When i finally learned that Chivah was leaving, at first i didnt grasp that he would be gone forever. It really hit me like a ton of bricks that the only person i knew who dared to shout "Jesus is the Lord" in the center of Gothwaite next to Master Aslin with no hesitation mind you, i would never get to group with him again. God has taken control of his life and has steered him where he is destined to go. We will miss you a great deal.

When i get really boared and cannot go anywhere, i go out to my car and listen to the radio. Well, about five minutes ago Evanescence's Immortal song came played and again i was hit by a ton of bricks. The lyrics fit perfectly here. We have always healed each others wounds in this family, and have ALWAYS helped each other through hard times. Here are the lyrics:

I’m so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears.
And I’ve you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave,
cause your presents it still lingers here
and it won’t leave me alone.

These wounds won’t seem to heal;
this pain is just too real,
there’s just too much that time can not erase.
When you cried I’d wipe away all of you’re tears
when you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears,
and I held your hand thru all of these years that you still have on me.

You used to captivate me by your resonating light,
now I’m bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it’s haunts,
my once pleasant dreams,
your voice has chased away,
all the sanity in me.

These wounds won’t seem to heal;
this pain is just too real,
there’s just too much that time can not erase.
When you cried I’d wipe away all of you’re tears
when you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears,
and I held your hand thru all of these years
that you still have on me.

I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone,
but though your still with me,
I’ve been alone I’m alone.

When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears
When you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears,
and I held your hand thru all of these years
that you still have on me.

We will always remember the Dashing, daring, caring, loving, kind, gentile, fearless, leader named Chivah. Eventhough we may not always be there for you Chivah, God will be there helping you through your hardships. We will once again meet, in a glorious place called Heaven and i cannout wait to see you there. We will miss you Chivah, more than you ever know.
cool.gif

Youre brother in Christ, Odie
smile.gif

Chivah leaving? Someone please explain. And that song is one of my absolute favorites. Actually most of their songs are. there is so much meaning that can be tied into those songs. They really hit right to the heart of our relationships with each other and Christ.

My dearest brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I do so apologize for the short notice, for when the hand of God moves, you move with Him. I have come to a crossroads in my life and in that crossroads, I have two pathways to follow. The first pathway is to walk single, live where I am, keep the job I have, retire, and spend my life and my heart on serving and encouraging the body of Christ. The second pathway is to give my life, and my heart, to a very special someone, to love her, to cherish her, and to worship God with her. That second pathway requires a change.

My friends, I have chosen the second pathway. But I have also sought to put this in God's hands. As the song goes, "Here I am Lord. I will go if you lead me." As such, I have to prepare for this move. I have to spend time in prayer, and in cleaning. There is much that needs to be done and much to save up for, and as such, I had to leave the Trinity so that I could prepare for this.

My plans are as follows: In one month, I will be leaving New Orleans to live with some very dear friends. And then by the end of the year I will be leaving America, and where I am going has poor internet access. Though I may still have access to email and the occational chat, I will not be able to return to Dark Ages of Camelot.

I will miss you all with all my heart, and you will all be in my prayers. I have had some wonderful times, and I know I have hurt some people along the way. Thank you for your fellowship, for your acceptance of me, and most importantly, thank you for giving your lives to Jesus. That is the best thing anybody could ever do!

I almost feel like Frodo in the very end of the last movie. It is a sad parting, but a necessary one. It is now your turn to continue the story as there are many pages left. Just don't forget to love the Lord your God with all your heart, putting Him first in your heart above all else. Love your neighbor just as Jesus Christ came to this earth to love you. And love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that through your kindness, you just may bring them to Christ.

Go now, and make disciples of all believers, and believers of all whom God brings you! Peace of the Lord be with you all!

Kenneth / Malohaut / Chivah

I abhor good-byes!  Paul's have amazed me from the very first time I read them.  Perhaps he knew that with a Christian brother the parting would not be eternal.  He seemed to hand out blessings of God as he parted, or ended a letter, each and every time:
Finally, brethren, farewell.  Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Greet one another with a holy kiss.
All the saints salute you.
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
II Corinthians 13:11-14
Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.  Amen.                                        
Galatians 6:18
Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Amen.                                   
Ephesians 6:24
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prohyesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.  Amen.   I Thessalonians 5: 16-28

NO one can top Paul in his wonderfully phrased good-byes.  I don't think he liked them either, they were always lengthy:)

May you and yours be blessed in the manner you have blessed us.  Thank you for always sharing God and His Word.  You are a great man of God and you will be greatly missed.

Well Chivah,
Goodbye and Godbless, even now your loss is echoed thru out  guild chat , a loud silence. A void of encouragement.

Hb1:1 Let brotherly love continue.

God Bless you Chivah, May God keep you close forever and humble your heart always to serve him in totality. As for your Lady friend, God Bless her as well. May you both serve each other cheerfully, loyally and may Christ be your Center and your world. In this you will love each other thru Christ  and in so serve the Lord better.

You are my friend

Always
Vicar Anthony
Swordbrother[Matt11:12]

And from the days of John the Baptist until now
the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Back