Timbermaw Hold Question

Reason

Just a few general questions. I know nothing of this place. Don't know where it's at, what it's for, etc. I've seen some patterns on thottbot.com for tailors that require revered status with Timbermaw. Was wondering do you have to be any certain lvl to start doing so? Where would I go if I can do it at my level, which is level 50? Should I even worry about getting a status with them? If ya can think of anything else that I didn't mention that might be benificial for me to know, please do.

Thanks guys/girls,

Chris

It's a grind but the faction quests are level 48 so might be good to do them now and at least get experience from them. TImbermaw hold is at the very top of Felwood which is right next to duskwood. There is a path that comes in from SE Ashenvale.

Never been a tailor so I can't answer the tailoring questions.

I'm able to tailor the revered item (the belt) and soon I will have the exalted pattern (shoulders I think). In the 1.9 patch Blizzard is adding in a bunch more reputation quests with the timermaw, so getting revered and exalted should be a bit easier.

example42 said:
I'm able to tailor the revered item (the belt) and soon I will have the exalted pattern (shoulders I think). In the 1.9 patch Blizzard is adding in a bunch more reputation quests with the timermaw, so getting revered and exalted should be a bit easier.

Question though. If you were to make the revered item, I still couldn't wear it because I would have to be revered also correct?

The faction requirement (revered) is only to learn the pattern. It has nothing to do with purchasing, wearing, or making the item. (At least for Timbermaw. Some factions like Argent Dawn will not sell you the items until you are the proper level.) I could buy the pattern at revered, learn it, then go to town killing Timbermaw and still be able to make the item and you would be able to wear it.

example42 said:
The faction requirement (revered) is only to learn the pattern. It has nothing to do with purchasing, wearing, or making the item. (At least for Timbermaw. Some factions like Argent Dawn will not sell you the items until you are the proper level.) I could buy the pattern at revered, learn it, then go to town killing Timbermaw and still be able to make the item and you would be able to wear it.

Cool. Also, is this the one you were referring to?

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40724

Back