This thread will change your life

Zealot

this is an important part of my life... in fact... this is a turning point on the long, twisting road of my future. This is one of the times when we all have to look back and reflect on all that we, as people, have acomplished as a whole and individualy. For me I feel that I have acomplished the goals of my youth today; for you see its all about the way you go about things in life. If you stay with a positive attitude then everything will go ok, but if you maintain a negative attitude toward life then it'll not just take a stick off the ugly tree, oh no my friends, it will go Rambo on your booty with the whole tree. What I'm saying here is simple people, think before you speak, dont trust talking turkeys, wash your hands before and after meals and ALWAYS wash between your toes... you will soon find out that that's more important than shaking hands with Barbra Bush herself! Now I know what you're thinking, "Zealot what did you eat today? Zealot did you meeting some new friends?". Well, if you consider the previous as friendly then by all means I have found a life long friend! It all comes from a general basis with a balanced diet(which is scarce among gamers believe me) and a full day of SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! So to wrap it up......

This is my 400th post w00t

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Jan. 15 2003,8:56)]this is an important part of my life... in fact... this is a turning point on the long, twisting road of my future. This is one of the times when we all have to look back and reflect on all that we, as people, have acomplished as a whole and individualy. For me I feel that I have acomplished the goals of my youth today; for you see its all about the way you go about things in life. If you stay with a positive attitude then everything will go ok, but if you maintain a negative attitude toward life then it'll not just take a stick off the ugly tree, oh no my friends, it will go Rambo on your booty with the whole tree. What I'm saying here is simple people, think before you speak, dont trust talking turkeys, wash your hands before and after meals and ALWAYS wash between your toes... you will soon find out that that's more important than shaking hands with Barbra Bush herself! Now I know what you're thinking, "Zealot what did you eat today? Zealot did you meeting some new friends?". Well, if you consider the previous as friendly then by all means I have found a life long friend! It all comes from a general basis with a balanced diet(which is scarce among gamers believe me) and a full day of SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! So to wrap it up......

This is my 400th post w00t
VV312|)

Ah the joys of having internet at school... I never got that... boo hoo... our computer room had Acorn Electrons in..

Whats an Acorn Electron i hear you say....

Acorn electron

Ok the ones we had were a bit better than that.. about Atari ST standard..lol

(whats an atari ST i hear you say...)

Wow, Cap'n Rizzo is an old geezer!
General in the war eh?
tounge.gif

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA We have 7 computers and only 3 kids in our school. You do the math, we can have up to 2 comps AT LEAST at a time MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (sry) lol

Back