This is not the Shagz you're looking for...

Shagz

Hey there,

Just a general FYI to the WoW chapter leadership and it's various members, I am not Shagz, or at least I'm not the Shagz you think I am. :)

I keep getting PMs sent to me from people thinking I'm one of the staff members running the WoW chapter. I gather there's another Shagz in WoW, but "Shagz" is not his CG Alliance Forum user name, it must be something else.

So, will the *real* WoW Shagz please post in this thread so everybody knows who you are and they'll stop sending me important & time sensitive PMs that have nothing to do with me? :p

Cheers,
The other Shagz

0812.jpg

fired-stormtrooper.jpg

Hey there,

Just a general FYI to the WoW chapter leadership and it's various members, I am not Shagz, or at least I'm not the Shagz you think I am. :)

I keep getting PMs sent to me from people thinking I'm one of the staff members running the WoW chapter. I gather there's another Shagz in WoW, but "Shagz" is not his CG Alliance Forum user name, it must be something else.

So, will the *real* WoW Shagz please post in this thread so everybody knows who you are and they'll stop sending me important & time sensitive PMs that have nothing to do with me? :p

Cheers,
The other Shagz

Hello UT Shagz. :)
It is you, isn't it? :)

Back