This is EVE's Future

Elader Arkon

Helped Tek test a thing
And I'm Absolutely. Loving. It. (small bit of cussing involved)

These guys know how to go all the way. How are they getting there? It started with the new Character Creation system (and the establishment of Carbon before that), the summer release of the Captain's Quarters (followed eventually by continued iterations of Incarna), and the eventual release of Dust 514 (for all you FPS guys who just wanna blow stuff up).

Last edited:
I always have my eve subscriptions set for a year and training all the time...that game is amazing...if only i was motivated to let it take over my life :p

I am looking forward to dust. the xbox needs some more in depth mmo stuff other than FPS multiplayer stuff and whatever else they got going right now. Although, I did have fun when FFXI first came out on the xbox, but it's time for something new. At least the PS3 got a couple, but the PS3 controller is a deal breaker for me.

The public chat channel for Tribe of Judah's old EVE guild is still there. Join the channel TribeJ in game, I'm usually there one one of my accounts when I'm online.

I didn't know ToJ had an EVE Online guild...I joined EVE because of LoJ...I currently started to actively play again...moving all my stuff back to 0.0 to my old corp...such a pain in the but moving stuff into low sec for a jump carrier!

Although I am having fun in 0.0....doing missions, running in sniper fleets locking down systems...so much fun!

I didn't know ToJ had an EVE Online guild...I joined EVE because of LoJ...I currently started to actively play again...moving all my stuff back to 0.0 to my old corp...such a pain in the but moving stuff into low sec for a jump carrier!

Although I am having fun in 0.0....doing missions, running in sniper fleets locking down systems...so much fun!

We used to a long long time ago. It went inactive and the CEO probably moved on (I have yet to see his character log in since I started playing). I'm chilling in my own personal corp atm (which I made just to see what the mechanics were like), and doing high/lowsec industry stuff. I've been out in 0.0 a couple of times, first with Reckoning. out in Insmother, -bought and fitted my first BS there, lost it 30 minutes later... I got booted from them when I didn't have enough ISK to fit anther BS, as well as generally low skills at the time. It worked out in the end, after I made it back to highsec Reckoning. was one of the first casualties in the march against Atlas.

After another stint in highsec gaining ISK and skillpoints, I moved out to Talos Coalition. I did stay there a while, and it was fun, but then I moved to Alaska and left the Alliance due to my inability to play for as long as was necessary for nullsec space. I got back to highsec... and a week or so later TEST and Goons started knocking on Fountain's door, which lead to the destruction of Talos.

And I'm still in highsec/lowsec romping around when I can, until my life settles down and I can be on at a consistent enough time for such a thing (I'm typing this from my laptop in a new apartment I just moved into yesterday...).

And no, you can't run around and shoot people outside of spaceships... yet.

Yeah, EVE takes time! I have two accounts...one 15 mil sp the other 11mil....been playing for a year and only JUST getting into Battleships lol...

One character does ECM and covert stuff in general and my other char is all about big guns and bit ships lol

Well if you are looking to get into 0.0 again and be with a more relaxed group that has a nice spot in space (Curse) let me know....Stephen Ambrosius and Belemrys are my two characters!

I didn't know ToJ had an EVE Online guild
We used to have an EVE Online corp, but it's been inactive (if not disbanded) for some time now. :( There's a standing offer to revive the chapter and corp if any member in good standing volunteers to lead, but no one has stepped forward yet.

My main account (Elader) has 22mil SP now, but I've stuck with mostly subcapitals (with the goal of flying every subcap minmatar ship there is, and flying it well) and a dabbling of industry and R&D stuff. My Alt (Krys Arkon) is shiny new with 5mil, all of it into mining/hulk flying, and now that I can do that, I'll be branching her out into straight industry and letting Elader focus on the pew pew (also, I built 14 rifters and am working on acquiring the BPOs to fit them for some crazy cheep PvP).

We used to have an EVE Online corp, but it's been inactive (if not disbanded) for some time now. :( There's a standing offer to revive the chapter and corp if any member in good standing volunteers to lead, but no one has stepped forward yet.

Yeah, The corp is completely inaccessible without either the CEO or one of the former directors (if it had any) logging in and handing over control. Even if that could be fixed (or another corp just made) there's the whole issue of the sandbox nature of the game -namely, corps are by necessity specialized into what the players in it want to do. We would have to decide whether the corp would be high/lowsec, nullsec, or wormhole based, PvE or PvP. Each of the choices presents its own array of difficulties -after the limitations given by the probably small size of the corp.

That said, if there is enough interest I would be willing to lead one.

Ohhh eve. the interactive screensaver. I remember it :p Moved on to something more twitch based than 'how long you been playing' based but it was a very good concept. Also I didn't agree with the later backstory. Still, these features concern the distant future.

I played the free trial about a year ago, but was too busy playing LOTRO to get into it. I am interested in starting a subscription, but once I get in, I am not sure where to start. I read about some "anti-pirate" corp in the EVE forums that sounded cool. I am interested in the PvP aspect of the game. Can anyone suggest a decent sized group to join that would be patient with a n00b?

Thanks.

Tod

Hi!

SO excited to see an active forum for us Jesus Lovers who play the EVE. It occurred to me to see about making my virtual life a *real* extension of RL.

I don't see any evidence that y'all are playing, but only just looked and it is Good Friday :D

I'm on the fence about starting over or otherwise committing, got in with a great alliance in the few weeks that I've been playing... anyway somebody talk to me! If there's an important Christian corp/alliance in eve I think I want in.

Thanks, blessings, HE AS RISEN!

Rob

SO excited to see an active forum for us Jesus Lovers who play the EVE. It occurred to me to see about making my virtual life a *real* extension of RL.

I don't see any evidence that y'all are playing, but only just looked and it is Good Friday :D

I'm on the fence about starting over or otherwise committing, got in with a great alliance in the few weeks that I've been playing... anyway somebody talk to me! If there's an important Christian corp/alliance in eve I think I want in.

Thanks, blessings, HE AS RISEN!

Rob

Welcome to the CGA Rob! Nice to have ya!

So I couldn't be sure after reading... is there an active Christian EVE corp/alliance?

There is, Ark of the Covenant is a Christian EVE Alliance. There are eight corps in the alliance of which Marturion Enterprises (16 members), People of the Way (5 members), and Christian United Servants on EVE (5 Members) are the largest. How many characters in the alliance are alts/inactive I don't know. You might contact Phillip Agapeia (aka Live2Love here on CGA) of People of the Way corporation for more information about the alliance.

Tribe of Judah has no access to its old corp, and there aren't enough active players (I haven't seen anyone in the public TribeJ channel anyway *hint hint*) to make a new one. There are 9 characters in the House of David (Tribe of Judah's official corporation) but the only leadership character I know (Ian Simon, aka Cloud G here on CGA) has been inactive since I've been playing. There are a couple other names I found that had been associated with the corp, but they appear inactive as well.

Back