Thirsty River Mission

MASH 4077

Hey this is Rumil Dimrill, i am looking for 5 members to come to Thirsty river and help me with this quest, i have tried it 10 times so i am really getting tired of it, if 5 of you could come help me do this quest it would be great.

yeah since i got so sick of it, i just am going back and doing all the little quests in Asaclon city since i am lvl 18 i can do it all by myself lol. but i still get the 500 xp for it so thats cool i guess, i just want to move on but i cant cus this lvl is too hard i need people who know what they are doing, i get in a group with like 2 people who have done it before, but then they invite idiots along that either go AFK in the middle of it, or just run around on their own and die. This is like the one mission that you cant use henchys on its too hard.

I can do it once I get my modem (or whatever it is) fixed, i'll help you with my w/n, only one ive beaten the game with. Working on my nec/mes and mo/e now. Anyway - until then, good luck.

Val Paraiso can come and help you. I sympathise, I was stuck on that mission for a week. After I beat it though, I beat the other two on the first try. So take heart.

i am having trouble just getting to it. thirsty river is the southern most and to the west of the 3 missions?

i'll have to take you guys up on it last night Dunes of Dispair was terribly hard to reach, but today it was easy. i don't get it. also, i died with 3:30 left in the mission and the hench hung on for the win. also, get the SLOW TOTEM. it is a real good tool to slow down the enemy. you have to search for it, but it was worth it. the other one i found, but have trouble getting to the shards is Elona Reach. I haven't found Thirsty River yet. I'll look up for some help next time i am on.
Thanks for the offer.

i dont even know where The Dunes are at lol, this is the only mission i have been trying since last friday....pretty sad.

Back