thinking of transferring

Loneshadow

Greetings all. I've been a gamer all my life and been playing WoW since release, and lately I've been wanting to get involved with a Christian gaming community. I'd like to be part of a raid group.

I understand you guys raid at 6 server time, nearly every night of the week. That sounds pretty great to me. I work 3 nights a week, but my schedule is not always the same. Usually I'm working tues/thurs and either sat, sun, or mon. I'm comfortable with any role and currently have an 85 disc/shadow priest on Alterac Mountains. I've played a DK tank through wrath, and have also played a paladin, rogue, and warlock at 70-80. (all on other servers)

I've also been leveling a druid (currently 79) with my wife, who is playing a mage. She'd be coming with me, and might be ready to get into the raid game a bit at some point. Do you guys think there is a place for us in redeemed?

Hi guys. :) I saw that post Goodwone. However it's listing the raid times as tues/thurs which are days I'm pretty much always working and I could never be there. Are there any raids happening on mondays, fridays, maybe late wed?

Hey Lone,

I would suggest making a toon on Stonemaul and checking us out.

We have one raid team up and running and are trying to get a second one going.

The days and times Good listed are for Team 2.

Make a toon and come have a chat with everyone.

The team thats running on those days are pretty full up on raiders, tho there's nothing to say that someone can't make a raid here or there and we need a replacement, but I can't give you a guaranteed spot in that team. There is my hope that once team 2 gets going, team 3 will materialize and we'll find a place for them as well. We're just starting to really get the ball rolling for us on the raiding front so it might be a little hard getting you in to the environment right off the bat with your current schedule, but we'll do what we can.

Hmm fair enough. What's the community like on stonemaul, are there ever pugs for raids? And how's the population balance? Also I'm curious... do you guys take a lot of flak for being a Christian guild?

Lone, we have folks still gearing up for raiding, as well as a growing membership roster of 584 mains and alts. Out of this, a 3rd team could develop for raiding. We are all about trying to get everyone in that wants to raid.

As far as the community on Stonemaul, it is mixed with some really hard core raiders, and casual players but there are always pugs running something and a large pupulation. Redeemed usually does not take a lot of flak, though sometimes a few crazy's take pot shots at us in trade chat. We hold our own and pull together and support one another.

I'd get you're membership with TOJ set up, then make a toon and hop on and pst me for an invite, spend some time in guild getting to know the situation, then make a decision. We would love to have you and you're wife! (We have lots of couples that play together, I play with my husband also, when i can get him to stop work for a bit!).

Lone, we have folks still gearing up for raiding, as well as a growing membership roster of 584 mains and alts. Out of this, a 3rd team could develop for raiding. We are all about trying to get everyone in that wants to raid.

As far as the community on Stonemaul, it is mixed with some really hard core raiders, and casual players but there are always pugs running something and a large pupulation. Redeemed usually does not take a lot of flak, though sometimes a few crazy's take pot shots at us in trade chat. We hold our own and pull together and support one another.

I'd get you're membership with TOJ set up, then make a toon and hop on and pst me for an invite, spend some time in guild getting to know the situation, then make a decision. We would love to have you and you're wife! (We have lots of couples that play together, I play with my husband also, when i can get him to stop work for a bit!).

What she said :p

Well, we have a healing spot open for team one if those raid times help! Guess I should go read and see if you had a healer to transfer o_O

Anyways, Redeemed is an amazing guild. They are an amazing group of people that I"ve played with for years with new people coming all the time :) Lately there have been a ton of couples and friends that play together within the guild and getting to know them has been a real joy. The environment is wonderful to play in...encouraging and helpful with no worries of foul talk of any sort. We are human too and help each other through tough times. You'll see me get frustrated sometimes :p

Outside of the guild we've had many comments made about and to us both good and bad over the years. There are those that are just avid religious haters but you dont really see them bothering us specifically. They will lash out at anything mentoined about religion. My suggestion is to just stay away from trade chat in general lol. I've found so many times people asking about Redeemed and having that being an opportunity to share Christ! Most of the time people think it's neat to see that there is a Christian guild existing. Xaveor and Xymnas are two brothers I ran into on Stonemaul and mentioned Redeemed and next thing ya know they're practically family (come back guys we miss you :( ). I've heard and had people tell me on many occasion that they've spent time with Redeemed members before and remember them being really nice and enjoyable to play with...so we leave our mark no matter what people say :) That's Jesus for you.

Pugs are always run in trade chat in all the expansions I"ve seen. Stonemaul is a pretty old realm so lots of experienced players always doing something. Don't get your hopes up for PVP though..I suggest going with friends to do something like that haha...cause well..we're alliance and our battlegroup is terrible at PVP for the most part >.< But lately we've had some interest and will go in groups to do battles :)

You should just come hang out with us and see we're not a buncha crazies....well most of us anyways ;)

Last edited:
Back