Thinking of maxing Titles. Need input and HELP!

Will303

Hey guys-
I'm more of a career farmer and mini collector (25). I have not given much consideration to Titles. I only have Protector of Tyria.
I have several questions:
1. What do you think are the GW2 advantages to maxing titles?
2. What order is the easiest?
3. When are you available to help me?! :D

igc: Will The Wiseman
:)

I'd have to say the Protector Title Track would be the easiest,
followed by either Cartographer or Faction Titles.

Though with Cartographer you can also bring along cap sigs and do some of your skill capping for your skill hunter titles and/or you could go hard mode and get the vanquishing out of the way as well.

Not sure about the rest though. They just seem to require quite a bit of platinum and a lot of time -of which I have neither so haven't really bothered.

Prot/Gaurdian are simple ones. Cartographer is time consuming, but you can do like 3 other titles along with it at the same time. GWEN rep farming are the other titles that i got along with Sunspear to get my People Know Me title.

I got:
Prot Tyria/Cantha/Elona (3)
+
Sunspear (1)
+
Norn (1)
+
100% Tyria/Cantha/Elona (3)
+
Ledgendary Cart (1)
+
Dwarf (1)
----------
People Know Me

Those are all pretty simple. Like all titles it requires time and effort. I think the easiest/funnest would be the Prot line. Go for those first, those are an easy 3. I'd like to get going ont he HM titles like Gaurdian.

as for GW2 benifits... no one knows. We can only imagine. Im hoping that if you have People Know Me you will get a +1337 bonus armor/weapons, but probably not.. ah well.. a monk can dream..

We don't know, but in PC Gamer Anet highly recommended/prometed/encouraged ppl to get atleast kind of a big deal.

I found the prot. titles easiest as well, but I think skill cap are next. I only have one of those and have Legendary Guardian. I am 1 away from vanquisher of NF and working on the others. this is, however, not the easiest way. Cart titles are easier, but I can't stand them. I refuse.

Back