Thinking of getting into WOW

devineministry

Here is my situation tell me what you think (I posted this elsewhere but I figured I would get some more responses from the guild itself) :)
Hey guys, as you all know I have returned to my trusty ole GC, and mainly my rpgs. Which are great even the new Zelda is awesome, but that is besides the point.
I need some inside opinions here I am thinking of getting into WOW, I played it a bit a few weeks back and really enjoyed it, but I have heard so much about it being so TIME consuming and such. I was wondering if I should even bother since I am what most would consider a very casual gamer. Maybe 10-15 hrs a week max on games. So with that being said, could a casual gamer like myself enjoy such a game to its fullest? I mean I don't want to rush to max lvl or even rush to get the best gear, I just want a good environment where I can play for around an hr or so and enjoy the company of some good Christian gamers.
Anyways....opinions are welcomed!!

I agree with Icthus. The biggest problem is not spending too much time on it. There are sooo many things you can do besides the obvious killing stuff, that you get lost in it and sometimes I've looked at the clock and said, "No way it's that late!". However, it is most definitely a great place to hang out with Christian brothers and sisters. :)

Back