The World of Axanthisis

Okay, I'm new to this, so be nice
smile.gif
On another note, couldn't you have created a less stereotypical backdrop?

Name: Weazel
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Sword and shield
Magic: None
Bio: Weazel grew up in the small town of Nachitgal and trained to fight for the local militia. He lived in a far off land that was relatively sheltered in which they had no knowledge of magic. With no early development in magic, Weazel or any other citizen of his town could be able to learn the arts of magic. Therefore, Weazel had to rely on physical attributes.

When an undead army creapt up to torment the town as well as the Kingdom, Weazel stood up himself to dispatch the undead foes. He was instantly heralded a hero. His ulterior motives remained unseen however; Only that which was seen on the outside, and Weazel's legacy was started.

Weazel is known for his strength, intelligence, determination, and most of all, his ego. His refusal to give up in even the toughest circumstances has lead him to where he is now; even still, it could very well be his downfall.

Elsewhere, he and a few others realized there was a deeper evil, further away from their hometown. Weazel, along with a few friends, pack their belongings and head on a journey to vanquish the evil.

Their first stop is at a relatively small, homely town with one of Weazel's party struck with disease. They stop by at the inn, and Weazel steps out to do a little exploring. Just outside the town near a lake, notices a tall man approaching a gigantic temple. Its size and scope appear to be quite legendary.

*sets up camp on way to lake* ahh nothing like burning the great out doors *digs a ditch for a pine tree and sets it in and lights it on fire* woot i love pine trees go up lick nothing else and keep going for a long time *kicks back and relaxes*

hmmm this should be good.... *walks toward temple and notices monks* monks.... they either have a powerful stone or some kind magical item... no weapons so that bites.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SirThom @ Nov. 29 2004,10:49)]Is this related to Pure Fun in any way?
.... dunno. but where else would we put it???
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hmmm this should be good.... *walks toward temple and notices monks* monks.... they either have a powerful stone or some kind magical item... no weapons so that bites.
*enters temple and greets monks humbely

*walks around noticing the building angles and what not* so what is the temples prized posesion monk?

Hi, I've never done an rpg like this b4. I'll give it my best shot

Name: Telmar
Race: Elf
Class: Unknown
Weapons: Mithril Sword, Willow Bow, Magic Arrows, Steel Dagger
Magic: None
Bio: Not much is known about Telmar's past, except that he was the elven king's greatest soldier. He obtained his magic arrows from a mage he killed in one of his many battles. They will explode when they go into a target, causing major damage.

are u a runescape person by any chance....... *on topic* err hello *holds back flames* ummm not really. btw nice looking arrows mind if i look at em
rock.gif
*smiles micheavously*

Back