The Thanksgiving Thread

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all!

I'm starting this thread so that people can visit and post the reasons they are giving thanks this year. I know this is short notice, but I'd appreciate everyone taking a few minutes and posting a short blurb when they can.

biggrin.gif

i am blessed with my family, a great and loving God, the ablity to attend college (which i love and recommend OCC to all Christians ;) shamless plug) a wonderful girlfriend (God rocks) and everything else

My list could go on forever. :p

But recently, God has been drawing me closer to Him. Helping me to seek Him more. And having Him be the center of my life ^_^
Even when I start to drift a lil He gets my attention somehow and helps me come back to Him.
I'm thankful for his guidance.

I'm also thankful for a great, great family. And wonderful friends. ^_^

And that I live where I can freely praise my Lord!

God bless and everyone have a amazing Thanksgiving ^_^

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful family and that He provides for me even when I don't recognize it.

I am thankful that I serve a loving and ACTIVE God.

Of course you can't forget the buddies :p
I'm really thankful for the AWESOME food lol.

Luv all ya guys C'ya around.
Randog

Many things, family, friends, but currently, I'd have to be happiest about finding out that my girlfriend's family thinks I'm an okay kinda guy ^,^. That and God letting her get well so quickly! She was drop-dead sick two nights ago, and she's up and bouncing off the walls already.

God is good!

Im Thankfull for this life I have been given and the great opportunity's God puts in front of me.

My Family, My Friends, My Church, My job, but most of all thankfull for what Jesus did for me.

A little late to be posting, maybe, but I've gotta share what God has done for me lately. Just recently, God has given me a passion and a hunger for more of His Word, the Bible. I've been reading in the Old Testament( a place I used to think was boring) and have been daily in awe of His power and glory.

I am thankful for my family, my friends, and most importantly, the gift of everlasting life through Jesus Christ. Praise God for such a wonderful Savior!

I am thankful also that the Ole Miss Rebels (a Mississippi College football team for those of you who are wondering) won the Egg Bowl Thursday night! Go Rebs!

smile.gif

YEs the OT is very intresting and awe inspiring.... Love bible college teaches you new out looks on the Jesus answers
wink.gif
LoL

I am thankful for a good many things. But first and foremost for the life granted to me on this earth. I am grateful for my family and friends who I love so dearly and my cats (Miss Molly and Miss Murphy) who I care for greatly. I will reasure all these things always!

(and for my best friend Tek, 13 years and counting bro!!)

Elihu
blues.gif

No shame in the kitty-love, yo. I've seven of the rascals, yes, I said seven, and all of them have their own personality and always bring a smile to my face.

Back