The Spam is coming! The Spam is coming!

Thrain

Oh. My. Goodness. I logged on an hour or two ago, no new posts. I log on 15 minutes ago, and I see this and almost fall out of my chair.

With Soupboy's spams, we almost let a topic that was started today slip off the first page. Has anyone asked for the new forum sections for the Guild Wars chapter yet?

Guilty myself of that. I had most of the first page with me as the last poster. Then C$ logged on! :mad:

Spoiled all my fun...

come on, your a homeschooler. you and I both know it's hard to amass large numbers of friends that way. doable, but not common.
not that it matters that much, but you are sure making that fact very clear with your above post.
it's homeschoolerish. believe, I know. because I made them when I was younger.

Oh, I have friends all over the place. And tomorrow RL and online will merge, when I meet one of my local online friends for the first time. (Maybe more than one of them.)

ArchAngel said:
come on, your a homeschooler. you and I both know it's hard to amass large numbers of friends that way. doable, but not common.
not that it matters that much, but you are sure making that fact very clear with your above post.
it's homeschoolerish. believe, I know. because I made them when I was younger.

What's wrong with going to 2 youth groups and a homeschool group?? I gotta find ways to make friends SOMEHOW...

Who cares how many friends you have? What, is this is a high school popularity test?

When it comes to friends, if I can have a few close friends who will stick by me no matter what, who really, truly care, and who I can call in an emergency, I know I'm blessed. All of my casual friends are just icing on the cake.

What's wrong with going to 2 youth groups and a homeschool group?? I gotta find ways to make friends SOMEHOW...
nothing's wrong about about it. I was 1 youth group and a homeschool group.
I said the number of friend's didn't matter. it's who you have as a friend.

all I was pointing out by your statement on having "10 friends in a youth group alone" was typical homeschool jargon.

Talon said:
Pastori has to PM a request for more forums to Tek7 for that to happen.

And Tek is a little tied up in other matters, so don't expect it any time soon.

In the meantime, would it be beneficial to try and self-moderate the spam, like think twice (or three times :p ) before posting? I wouldn't want to discourage communication; the GW chapter is a thriving, raucous (in a congenial way), enthusiastic community...but as mentioned over here, keeping up or even trying to catch the wave of conversation is a little daunting.

Back