The "RUN" to Droknar's Forge

SilverSand

Hey everyone, last week I payed 5plat each to have my Me/Mo Healer and my E/Me taken from Becon's Perch to Droknar's Forge. I'm going to be running my wifes characters there with Silver Sand W/R within the next few days. If anyone needs me to run them let me know. Its a great way to get the most powerful armor early in the game; save some gold. =)

Oh yes, its free. =)

I'm going to be starting an El/? after I get through the Southern Shiverpeaks with Pastori, and I'm sure that I'll take you up on that offer at that point.

Incidentally, now that I made it to Droknar's Forge "legitimately", I am working on my full Wyvern Armor, so if anyone has any iron to spare, I'd be much obliged. Once that is done, I'll be happy to help anyone with the "run" myself.

yeah, I've been hearing alotta people scamming for like 15k to run to drocknars forge.
this seems a much better way to go. lol.

but.. I think I'll work my own way... the looonng haul

ArchAngel said:
yeah, I've been hearing alotta people scamming for like 15k to run to drocknars forge.
this seems a much better way to go. lol.

but.. I think I'll work my own way... the looonng haul

Thing is, if you skip everything you can't play in tombs. =( I would never skip a whole part of a game.... I just don't want to have to waist lots of money on armor that is worthless later anyhow... and posibly even lose a good rune. I just go to D Forge for the armor, then play the game as normal. =)

The Droknar armor looks like the normal armor... just is the highest level is all. The different looking armor that costs an arm and a leg is at Marhan's Grotto and Granite Citadel, and then there is the Fissure armor that I haven't even thought about trying to get.

Well, my wife and I would definitely take you up on that. Even if we don't get the armor, we love to explore and see the new scenery. :)

I would be interested in the run as well. I could not afford any of the armor yet but I would like to have something to shoot for. If there is room let me know the time and date.

This is a pretty old topic for me... I haven't done a run in a long time.

GW:Tera White is a new guild member that does the run successful almost every time. =) I spoke with him and he said that he wouldn't mind doing the run for guild members... It would be nice to donate a little $ for his time.
~SilverSand

how much is a little $?.... cuz my little $ is.... insulting little. lol

question, how far is it by going mission way from the beginning of the Magumma Jungle (The Wilds, to be precise)?

SilverSand said:
This is a pretty old topic for me... I haven't done a run in a long time.

GW:Tera White is a new guild member that does the run successful almost every time. =) I spoke with him and he said that he wouldn't mind doing the run for guild members... It would be nice to donate a little $ for his time.
~SilverSand
Yes Tera white did a run for me today, too the Temple of Ages, thanks again tera

Rumil.

ArchAngel said:
question, how far is it by going mission way from the beginning of the Magumma Jungle (The Wilds, to be precise)?
The Wilds is about as far west as you get and Droknar's is on the east side of the map. So to answer your question, pretty far. :(

ArchAngel said:
but mission wise? like.. do I have an entire entourage of missions before I get there myself?
It looks like there are 8 more missions after The Wilds before you arrive at Droknar's. And, of course, there are a ton of quests and side towns that you could visit in-between.

I could use a runner to get Titus Lordan (Mo/R20) down to droknors so if someone could help me get dow that would b handy. normally I would just ascend but its kinda hard.
P.S. does anyone know if you can get the class changing quest there b4 u ascend? :confused:

if u visit draknors forge b4 your ascend and take the quest there, then when u go to the crystal desert i believe u can get the class changing quests. I am pretty sure but not positive.

Can someone please explain the class changing quest? I'd like to change my Wa/Mo to Wa/E so I can unlock some skills. (I don't even use the /Mo except for Resurrect.)

Back