The Return Of The BlockHead!

BlockHeadLewie

Greetings one and all!
Yes it's true, I am a blockhead! I hardly know anything, making me a blockhead. Yet what I do know is as solid as a block!
It has been a LONG time since I was last here. Reality has be wrapped tightly in it's grasp but at least I can breath a little knowing God is in full control!
Once upon a time I was active in the daily verse section as well as on the Minecraft server. I wouldn't mind returning to either or both since I am slowly regaining a foothold in my lifestyle.
Those who know the struggles I face will be pleased to hear things are looking up a little. Those who don't know will learn from this: I am caretaker for my wife who is suffering from stage 1 Alzheimer's.
I have my own ministry as well as having a home with CCGR (Prism).
I am not afraid of questions, so please ask if you have any!
Stay Frosty And God Bless!

I remember you Lewie :) . I say an occasional prayer for your wife (and Dchsknight's wife).

Minecraft is a still going. That's Raysoul's department though if you need to be whitelisted or anything again.

The forums aren't that active but the Discord gets regular business if you want people to chat with.

/hugs :) .

I don't have Discord (yet) but eventually I shall.
I do like Minecraft so much I am actually playing on a total of 11 servers, 2 of which are out of order at the moment, but have no objections to take my list up to 12! (BTW, one of those servers is my own server for my ministry! I don't "play" on it, I work! LoL!)
I do remember you as well! It is nice to be back! Thanks a ton for the prayers, and the /hug!
Stay Frosty!
:cool:

Welcome back, Lewie!
If/when you do get on Discord, it's definitely where the bulk of the conversational party is these days!

I know, I know: Bumping an old thread isn't really an introduction, but I have been through H-E-Double hockey sticks for a while now and although the original post is (mostly) true, things have changed drastically:
My wife has passed away, my lifestyle is semi-sporadic at best (with a light at the end of the tunnel) and my dedication to God's Kingdom has more than doubled. Oh and I have moved twice since my last post anywhere here on the forums, finding me now in Tennessee.
I am still a Minecraft addict, still a minister in God's Church and STILL loving everyone w/o any chance of avoiding that!
Oh and I am still not afraid of questions, so please don't hesitate to ask!
God Bless!

I know, I know: Bumping an old thread isn't really an introduction, but I have been through H-E-Double hockey sticks for a while now and although the original post is (mostly) true, things have changed drastically:
My wife has passed away, my lifestyle is semi-sporadic at best (with a light at the end of the tunnel) and my dedication to God's Kingdom has more than doubled. Oh and I have moved twice since my last post anywhere here on the forums, finding me now in Tennessee.
I am still a Minecraft addict, still a minister in God's Church and STILL loving everyone w/o any chance of avoiding that!
God Bless!
I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet you before, but I'm sorry for your loss, encouraged by your faithfulness, and glad that you're here.

Welcome back!

God Bless!
Hey, Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear that your wife passed. I don't think I could bear it without God being there.

As you can see, there is very little activity on our forums. The activity has moved to our Discord server. There should be an invite buried somewhere here.

As you can see, there is very little activity on our forums. The activity has moved to our Discord server. There should be an invite buried somewhere here.

Sorry, guess I should have waited for your post!
I've been on the Discord now for a few days. Hopefully I can begin Bible Studies there soon, but I respect Tek7's caution and appreciate the delay.
Even a member like myself needs to be vetted, and that IS important to keeping God's Word True! (Not to mention it is biblical to check people out! God's Word is God's Word and not just anyone should expect to jump right in and teach!

Back