The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I loved the first season or so of the anime and then I got older. =\

The person below me likes to watch Japanese animation.

False. I have no boys, just girls and they prefer going barefoot most the time.

The person below me will post "False."

false i posted it without a capital f :)

The person below me spends more time spamming than they do watching the news.

True. I don't watch the news. I read it online.

The person below me is very concerned about my not watching televised news.

False. I do both, watch the news in the morning before work and read some news while I'm at work.

The person below me doesn't want to be at work right now. >.<

Treu <--- I think that is how the french spell it. or it could just be my bad kyboarding skills>

The person below me has gone camping in the last 3 months.

False...it was 4 months ago and camping season has been done here for a month now.....at least in a tent anyhow.

The person below me has one of those fancy tents with wheels, heat, light, tv, microwave etc....like you would need to camp when its this cold.

False, but I have used one. The Tree Family tree has two.

The person below me is wondering what to do today.

False. We dont even have a tent anymore, but we have all the other camping gear one needs (long story, don't ask).

The person below me played on a PvP WoW server and built a campfire on the opposing faction's dead body, giving class to the term "camping."

False -- I would have had to kill an opposing faction member first, and healing them to death didn't quite work out. On the other hand, my corpse was desecrated by the opposing faction six ways from Sunday, in manners both classy and not-so-classy.

The person below me is really hoping the WAR mail system gets an upgrade quickly so an economy can start to develop in earnest.

Trueish. Don't like the fact that I can't just start typing a person's name who is in my guild or on my friend's list into the "To:" slot and have it auto-fill (definitely know how to spell "Fjorboug" without having to look it up now though) or the fact that there is a wait time. But it was a neat idea to keep AH mail in a seperate tab from other mail though.

The person below me has had pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) and loves it AND knows the proper pronunciation of it. <sidenote>People around the office say they love it and whatnot but it drives me crazy when they pronounce the word wrong. >.< </sidenote>

True on all fronts. And the best pho comes from the most questionable restaurants.

The person below me only likes classy pho.

Totally false. The questionable places are the best because they're more like a person's home. Some of the best Chinese food I find come from a few hole in the wall restaurants and of course...home.

The person below me will be going to their alma mater's homecoming. =D

False....almamatters what? that is only in the American movies, in Canada

The person below me plans to post in the people below me thread in the WoW forums to keep it alive.

False....WAR = FTW, WoW = FTL!!

The person below me confirms the above statement as truth.

True, retroactively. As you posted on Monday and I was, in fact, celebrating said birthday, even though I'm posting this on Tuesday.

The person below me has stopped celebrating birthdays.

False? I'm not celebrating one right now but I do like to celebrate other's birthday's with them. Tried to get something to happen for a friend of mine who's birthday is tomorrow but conflicting schedules squashed that down fast.

The person below me enjoys caking the birthday boy/girl.

False, I am more of a pie person.

The person below me is about to head into a surprise <and probably not the good kind> all staff meeting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back