The Passion: Released Today!

Sir_Ryan

Just a quick reminder, in case you don't have any news outlets, Mel Gibson's awesome movie, 'The Passion of the Christ' is released today on DVD. Go pick a copy up now, before your local Wal-Mart (or whatever store your prefer) runs out!

I haven't picked up a copy yet, but I'm planning on getting one today. Can't wait to see any special features might be on there.

Later!

cool.gif

man that would be the reason I would want to get it right away. It's not exactly a popcorn kind of movie.

I dunno if i am gonna buy it. Simply because we went as a church and booked the whole screen out. You just /cant/ recreate that atmosphere and i think watching it at home with some nachos might take away from it.. I dunno yet but i think i would rather savour it as i remember it...

I'm not going to buy it. The movie isn't that good, I'm picking up Family Guy Season 1 and 2, and 24 Season 1 this weekend.:)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Aug. 31 2004,3:03)]I was telling my mother I already own two versions of it:

The NIV and the KJV versions.
That's what I should tell my mother.....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

im so buying it when i have a chance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Aug. 31 2004,12:04)]The UK DVD is out and has no special features...
rock.gif
The US DVD doesn't have any special features either, and I've read rumors that a special edition is supposed to come out around either Chrismas or Easter.

I was thinking about it yesterday and it almost kind of bothers me that the Gospel is being marketed.

Eh, I don't paticularly like it. Gibson focused too much on His death. It is not His death we should focus on, but His ressurection.

Back