The new and improved Shadowbill

john3610

And without further ado... here he is.... the new and improved Shadowbill! :D

4.jpg

1.jpg

(doh! I was logged in on Ashley's account and posted this message where hers was.. lol)

You can really fly! There are some zones that are flying zones, and you can glide anywhere. When you fly you can go up or down or anywhere for as long as you have flight time (which increases as you level more, but starts off at 1 minute). Then you can glide in any zone and catch "up drafts" that will take you further as long as you have flight time remaining. But yeah, you can definitely fly and also fight while flying. It's awesome!

I played Aion for a month... It's definitely a fun game! But I'm kind of burnt out on the whole leveling thing. Plus it takes forever to get to 25 so you can PvP.

LOL Gobby...she's right ya know.

Needed a gem cut and my cutter, Abusedgoat, was afk so i poked him ;)

Not really, i helped Bill get to 20 in about 2 days... so not to bad...i just healed him wal he quested.. and wasnt in his group so he could get all the xp.. he hit 20 uber fast.. anyone can do it.

Not really, i helped Bill get to 20 in about 2 days... so not to bad...i just healed him wal he quested.. and wasnt in his group so he could get all the xp.. he hit 20 uber fast.. anyone can do it.

I could PL you fast in DAoC too... I could take you in a high level instance and you would get XP cap on every kill...

Back