The Missing Classes

Odale

The Black Orc (Greenskin), Knight of the Blazing Sun (Empire) and there was one more... I thought.

When are they going to arrive?

Is Mythic saying?

This is all just to get my post count up.

That is all.

Please respond to this as if it were a real post.

Thanks.

Ok, now that is all.

:D

Black Orc is in...it was the most popular Destro class in the game up till preview weekend. The order most popular being Witch Hunter.

The missing classes are:
Empire-Knight of the Blazing Sun
Dwarf- Hammerer
Greenskin- Orc Choppa
DarkElf- Black Guard

Word is that they will one day be in, but there are many other priorities before they arrive. I think they were stripped of mechanics and passed out to the current 20 classes so it might be a bit before they have them ready and unique. My opinion would be to save them for a big content patch around the time WotLK is released ;-)

I like the idea of a hammerer even though I have no idea what it actually does. I am going to try to do a little more research on it.

I was so wanting to play a Hammerer! They seemed to me to be a sort of dwarven berserker; like Thimbledorf Pwint(sp)-that's a literary referrence for you none readin types:p

This was also just to get my post count up.....which is actually legitimate in my case.

A dwarven berserker??? That's like my dream class!! I really hope this is true because if so it will officially become my main once the class is announced!

A dwarven berserker??? That's like my dream class!! I really hope this is true because if so it will officially become my main once the class is announced!

That's what it seemed like to me. Did anyone else get that impression? Come to think of it; did anyone get the literary referrence?

Back