The Misfits

FIR3

Anyone else like them? Their old stuff with Glenn Danzig is very messed up, but their new stuff with Michale Graves is good. Its almost kinda Christian rock (the bassist and guitarist made a Christian metal band after the original band's break up in '83) They talk about God and stuff. Anyone else like them?

BTW, look at their website..I took a screenshot.

http://ourworld.cs.com/Firemek2/whatthe.png

Whats happening to the band? Someone coming back? New band members? Band members leaving? WHAT!?

I loath Misfits..never heard anything good about them..this offshot Christian Metal band formed by some old Misfits members sounds out of context of their Misfits lyrics.....I dare not listen to Misfits sorry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Jan. 20 2005,10:05)]I loath Misfits..never heard anything good about them..this offshot Christian Metal band formed by some old Misfits members sounds out of context of their Misfits lyrics.....I dare not listen to Misfits sorry
You mean, Kryst The Conqueror?

I heard that sucked, but the new Misfits suck. With Marky Ramone on the drums. If they got Michale Graves back, that would be cool.

Marky Ramone anywhere related to the band Ramones? lol
tounge.gif

the only good song misfits put out was halloween....but i only liked the AFI cover of it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Jan. 22 2005,6:15)]Kryst is spelled differently than Christ
and the point is? It was still a Chiristian metal band.

and the 2nd lead singer, Michale Graves is supposed to be all conservative and Christian, but look at these lyrics:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
ATTACK OF THE BUTTERFLIES

Welcome to my never, never, never world
Come with me, i'll bring you peaceful sleep
Retarded memories
My heroin, hold it in
If my smoke gets in your eyes, I apologize
Welcome to my hello, hello, hello world
Going down a one-way street
Footsteps in the gallery
Sleep!
Retarded memories
Heroin Hold it in
If my Smoke gets in your eyes
I apologize
I am all you'll ever need I am the child messiah
Jesus Christ is dead
The butterflies are lost inside

What the?

well hey, give him a break, he is obviosly overcoming a heroin addiction, o wait, what a goof ball, he needs the ridicule, GOOD GRIEF

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Jan. 23 2005,7:20)]and the 2nd lead singer, Michale Graves is supposed to be all conservative and Christian, but look at these lyrics:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
ATTACK OF THE BUTTERFLIES

Welcome to my never, never, never world
Come with me, i'll bring you peaceful sleep
Retarded memories
My heroin, hold it in
If my smoke gets in your eyes, I apologize
Welcome to my hello, hello, hello world
Going down a one-way street
Footsteps in the gallery
Sleep!
Retarded memories
Heroin Hold it in
If my Smoke gets in your eyes
I apologize
I am all you'll ever need I am the child messiah
Jesus Christ is dead
The butterflies are lost inside

What the?
Maybe for a broader range of opinions on the topic, you could find a song meaning website... I couldn't find one, and didn't have the patience...but to take an artists feelings, and work, and decide ...well...try to...is a very bad thing to do, I had a group of people on vent looking at a website called myspace, it has profiles on it etc. Well there's also blogs, and in a blog was a poem...Link to poem so...yeah....they called me suicidal b**** because of that....so maybe you/guys could too....
rock.gif
More than likely...it has a completely diff. meaning than you think...and to the artist. kthxlater

Back