The Microchip and the MARK of the Beast!

I believe the son of Satan the anti-christ is alive on planet earth right now and that hes being trained to be a liar just like his father Satan.

Why? Is there any evidence? Who is it? Or do you just think this?
because people have said this for many many many years now, and haven't been right yet.

Who Knows? He may/may not be in the world right now. But we can all definately say that he is not Satan. Actually if there was a unholy trinity it might be possible...

Why? Is there any evidence? Who is it? Or do you just think this?
because people have said this for many many many years now, and haven't been right yet.

Blah BlaH Blah and the Lord could come at any moment to but Oh yeah people been saying this for years as well.

Yup I'm just a thinkin Christian so excuse me for speaking whats in my thinkin heart.:rolleyes:

Blah BlaH Blah and the Lord could come at any moment to but Oh yeah people been saying this for years as well.

Yup I'm just a thinkin Christian so excuse me for speaking whats in my thinkin heart.:rolleyes:

It's fine. Everyone has opinions. I was just curious. There are some that claim to know the Microchip is the Mark of the Beast. I was just curious if you knew who the Beast was, or who you even thought it was. Then maybe I would understand how the microchip might be the Mark. How can we learn if we don't ask?

It's fine. Everyone has opinions. I was just curious. There are some that claim to know the Microchip is the Mark of the Beast. I was just curious if you knew who the Beast was, or who you even thought it was. Then maybe I would understand how the microchip might be the Mark. How can we learn if we don't ask?

How would I know who the beast is?

As far as what the mark of the beast is I do not claim what it may be.
The Bible says a "mark" so I wonder how is a microchip a mark?
If you read Rev. 13:16 the term "marked" is used and verse 17 says basically that the "Mark" is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Why would you need to implant a microchip for that?

Listen no one knows when Christ's return is except God the Father and in keeping with that I don't believe the beast will reveal himself until those who are in Christ are taken in the rapture.:)

Who said the mark of the beast was a microchip anyway? For all we know it could be sime kind of tatto made up of some kind of invisible ink? What makes you all think its a microchip anyway?
Does the word "Mark" mean anything to anyone here? A mark sounds like some kind of tatto to me.

I've already shown biblical evidence that denotes what "mark" is defined as. What good is an invisible tattoo if you can't see it?

I believe the son of Satan the anti-christ is alive on planet earth right now and that hes being trained to be a liar just like his father Satan.

That's a pretty bold statement. Weren't you the one that also stated that you knew of several of God's prophets here on earth but refused to offer up any names or evidence?

You're gonna have to do SOMETHING to back up this statement.

Listen no one knows when Christ's return is except God the Father and in keeping with that I don't believe the beast will reveal himself until those who are in Christ are taken in the rapture.:)

Are any of these beliefs based on scripture? What are you using to base these opinions on?

Back