The Merry Christmas Thread

So, since Mike hit the button before I did, I will add my Merry Christmas to the "official" thread. :)

Thank You Jesus for coming to earth to die for our sins and be resurrected to lead us in eternal life.

Merry Christmas all. At my parents for a few days so won't be in game. Hope you all have a good holiday season.

ps. thanks for the "present" John

What a wonderful Christmas I Have had! My daughter - the mother of the three grandsons my wife and I are raising - came home for a visit. The great part is that this girl has been drug free for well over a year! God had to literally tke her to the bottom to get her to look up with considerable time in jail. She is now a totally different woman who desperately wants to be a part of her sons lifes. And me? I am praising God for his wonderful Grace and mercy to turn around such a child before she died without returning to Him! What a wonderful Lord we serve! What a wonderful, merry Christmas we have had!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

I am new here and mainly a WOW player, or FPS(cod WAW) player. I am on the Black Dragonflight server so any players on that server, look me up. Vettura is my main toon.

thanks
Steve

Back