The Mad King picked ME!!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
If he picked you POST here!!! lol Sadly in my excitment I did not get a Screenshot and I actually don't know how to lol
it is one of the F buttons right? Btw I lost to the Dear old Mad king

He picked me! ...We both picked rock and tied...good ol rock. I got so excited I forgot to take a screen shot, so in this pic I scrolled up and took a shot of the text.
gw179.jpg

Man I tried to run there but level 10 is very hard to run through all that made it to Yak though lol.

The helm has no stats, and does not seem to take dye. But someone mentioned it takes a rune. It is customized for the owner so it cant be traded. Everyone who stayed to the end of the King's visit got a helm.

The King was giving tons of goodies (the 4 ones you could buy from the horsemen) as rewards to all the games we played. I got like 7 of each during the event, because I was quick to emote right as he asked and stuff. The funniest thing was that ppl who missed a cue or did the wrong one, all got slayed. Of course they were rezzed about 10 secs later, but man it was so funny to watch.

I heard that if you won the Rock/paper/scissors game, you just got more goodies, nothing that special.

Yeah, Ephe..we tried to get you there in time, sorry it didn't work out.

I left Loew on AFK after I went to bed. I must have stayed connected long enough to get the pumpkin. I even got a few more goodies. Must have been from doing a few things right (even when I'm AFK) on "Mad King Says:"

The Mad King's belt there...is that me or does that look like the "Eye of Sauron" from LotR?

In the screen shot posted above....or do you mean in game? I think he's gone now from the game.

in the game. And if he's gone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff* oh teh noes...

!!!

Back