The Landmass (UT2004 DM)-- When are you Online?

TSCavalier

I've been logging into The Landmass server (69.28.220.40:7777) on occasion the last few days, but have found no one there. Unless a thread of this type exists elsewhere, I would like to submit when I am generally available for play, and think it might be beneficial for others (even if it is of no benefit to me).

9:30 - 10:30 PM EST
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday

(yeah, I don't get to play much)

I don't hop on with regularity. The Landmass is mostly used when there's enough TOJ on to warrant us wanting our own private server, or when we're playing a match or scrimmage. I most frequently play on the Fractionary or the Purgatory. If you go to the buddies tab of your server browser and add in two values:

*[toj.cc]*

AND

*:LOB:*

then you will be able to see whenever I or any other TOJ are on. Most of us wear the TOJ tag but Zorak and I have dual membership in LOB also. There are also non-Christians in LOB, so while they are all generally friendly, affable guys that I recommend playing with, only Zorak and I will be the ones that will be the ones that abstain from cursing and so forth.

Anyway, I DO know that I'll be on for probably most of this evening. I'm working the overnight shift at the front desk of one of the residence halls at my university, so I'll have naught to do except play UT2004 and Quake 3 on my laptop.

Most of us wear the TOJ tag but Zorak and I have dual membership in LOB also. There are also non-Christians in LOB, so while they are all generally friendly, affable guys that I recommend playing with, only Zorak and I will be the ones that will be the ones that abstain from cursing and so forth.
I can vouch for LOB members, especially Zorak. Every LOB member I've met has been polite, though a few use profanity now and then. I'm a complete n00blet compared to the LOB crew, but they've always been kind to me when I've played with and against them in UT2004.

I am online everyday[with exceptions] normally between 0900am and 1230and have xfire running but do not join the Landmass unless asked to do so, I keep an eye on it and am willing to play a game anytime, I Have found all players(even those not clan affiliated ) to be very considerate(unless they get beat, lol, there are always those players who "do and say what they want" but most when asked will stop if its bothering you, cya in Game

Back