the Knights of Dragon Fire

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Hey! just a quick note on the Knights of Dragon Fire (KoDFs)

The KoDFs are a small guild on the Teranus server (www.knightsofdragonfire.com) they are very similar to our guild (although without the Faith-based aspect as far as I know) in terms of looting ethics and guild size.

Like us, they have about 5 60s and few 50+s, and so they are interested in forming an 'allegience' with us in order to facilitate high-end instance runs (without the ninjalooting and backstabbing of a pick-up group).

I have spent the last few days talking with their GM, Vercaergwyn/Jessy (not my fault if that first name is wrong) about getting our guilds on a first-name-friends kind of basis. She is very interested in an allegience that would allow us to share big-guild benefits without compromising our small-guild unity.

We also ironed out some inter-guild looting rules.... these should be obvious to many of you but I will recap.....

Bind on Equips: Everyone rolls on BoEs but be willing to hand them over if someone needs to use them.

Bind on Pickups: As BoPs are non-transferable, they may only be given to those people who NEED them... therefore, all players should pass and then wait for instruction... the priority goes like so...
1. Players for whom the item is an upgrade
2. Players for whom the item is an upgrade who have ALREADY picked up a blue item in this run.
3. Enchanters.... for disenchanting purposes
4. Random through the whole group for vending loot

IF there is a trusted, even handed, experienced Master Looter present (like [7F]Otter) loot will be thrown on Loot Master, otherwise loot will stay on Group Loot (I prefer Need before Greed, but Nb4G is bugged if Warlocks are around :( )

I have spent quite a bit of time with members of the KoDF.. they are good guys, I did a Maraudon run with Kaen & Brigity them last night, which went without a hitch (other than me dying 4 times lol.... for orange mara, take some AoE fighters). They come with excellent recomendations... also, Windblade, one of their members, has an alt in The Forgiven, Windslash.

>>>Contacting the KoDF... as I mentioned before, their GM is named Vercaergwyn, her alt is named Jessy. For swift contact in game, I made a macro button with the text "/who Knights of Dragon Fire" and a cute red raptor, which I keep tucked under my minimap.

I look forward to spending more time with the Knights of Dragon Fire and hopefully we can have a long and glorious relationship!

LOL Thx for the vote of confidence! I have used Master looter a few times, and I must say that it is a VERY good system for high lvl instances, ESPECIALLY if there are non-guildies present. Master looter effectively only gives the party leader the ability to see the item. They then can link it, so everyone can view it, and then give priority to members who say they actually need it, or invite everyone to random it and try to win it through a roll. When clicking on an item that comes up in the master looter window, the master looter gets a pulldown menu that lists all the party members. Whoever's name they click on then gets the item. Other than that, it works like group loot. Non special items are dealt round robin style to every player. It's not like I as the master looter get to collect ALL the loot. Just to clear that up anyway. High lvl instances where rare and epic drops are present, master looter is a great choice for loot rules.

Last edited:
Back