The Hulk

Sir_Ryan

Just wandering, anyone out there seen "The Hulk"? I haven't yet, but I heard it wasn't so good. Just interested.....tell me what you think.

My friend (ToJ | Drewthug) went and saw it and said that it was ok. He said it needed more action.

/me doesn't know if Im gonna see it now hes kind of my movie critic.

I saw it too they should of just made it about him smashing things instead of talking about him smashing things. and also they should of left out the naked part

I saw the Hulk a few days ago and was disappointed in it. It is about 2 1/2 hours long and you don't get your first glimpse of the Hulk until about 50 minutes into the move. I did think the CGI was fantastic but just couldn't get into the storyline.

It just did not feel like a good action movie it felt like an artsy Drama. You dont see Hulk for 50 minutes and then you see him for 20 minutes out of the hole 2 hour movie.
The moments you do see him are fantastic though.

I believe I speak from all of us when I say more smashing, less plot, because they did a bad job with it and no naked part. That would of made that movie beyond decent

My wife and I saw it. I loved it and she hated it...but she didn't like Spiderman either.

The only complaints I have is that the 'comic book' effect (the boxes) were cool at first, but they quickly became annoying since it was an overused effect. The other complaint I thought the final battle was a bit cheesy and confusing.

Regarding the long story, I'm thrilled that it was just a lame movie about a monster going around destroying everything. It's about time that someone actually decided to tell a story.

I probably won't get around to seeing the movie again, but I did enjoy it.

Back