The Great Gift Pile trade thread

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If you're interested in trading a Steam inventory item (e.g. coupon, game, coal, etc.), post what you have and what you're looking for, along with a link to your Steam inventory.

I'll go first:

Have: 50% off Supreme Commander 2
Want: A different 50% off coupon
Steam Item Inventory: [toj.cc]Tek7

Have 50% off Valve games.
Have 50% off shadowlands.
Have 2 lumps of coal.

Not sure if it exists, but as the only game I am interested in paying for in the near (and perhaps distant) future is Skyrim, I would love to find some deal on it. Otherwise, I'll gladly give these items away to those who are looking to purchase games.

Not sure if it still is, but Skyrim was on sale yesterday for 33% off. It was just over $40.

Never mind. It's back up to $60.

I have not seen any coupons for it in trade servers this week. Sorry.

50% OFF Farming Simulator 2011
25% OFF games by City Interactive
25% OFF Valve games
1 lump of coal

weeeeee...

/Not wasting my time on this stupid promotion...

Here are the coupons I have as of 12/26:
  • 25% OFF Valve
  • 50% OFF Supreme Commander 2
  • 50% OFF Sequence
  • 10% OFF Meridian4
  • 50% OFF Dungeon Defenders
  • 50% OFF Tales of Moneky Island (That is how it's spelled on my Inventory page, no lie)
I may use the Dungeon Defenders coupon (to get the DunDef DLC I don't already own) and the Sequence coupon, but I'm interested in trading the rest.

What is Un-official?

Cause I might want me a worms game.

Not related to the The Great Gift Pile.

I bought a 4-pack Worms Mayhem on sale.

1 for myself.
1 for a Renegade Ops trade.
2 extras.

Hard to trade for game since I don't like any at $7.49.

At the moment I have:

-50% Valve
-50% Oddworld: Abe's Exodus
-50% GTAIV: complete
-25% Deep Silver (publisher Dead island, etc.)
Bad Rats
3 coal

The only coupon looking mildly interested is GTA. Then again, I'm not completely sure if my computer could run it or if I would even like it.

Bad Rats. I like trying out Indie games and games of smaller publishers, but I'll probably first look at some gameplay and the like.

Okay, I currently have 2 Coal,
50% ShadowHarvest
25% Valve
and a FREE FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (which I'm more than willing to trade, since I don't do Racing games that much.)

Tek, if it'll work, mind accepting my trade for coal? One of the achievements is to trade something, they even suggested coal, and I haven't had a chance to cross that off yet. Coal for coal? Sounds fair no? ;)

Edit: nevermind, guess I should have checked your inventory before I wrote this. How about the -25% valve for my -25% valve?

Last edited:
Edit: nevermind, guess I should have checked your inventory before I wrote this. How about the -25% valve for my -25% valve?
Sounds excellent. I hope to be on the computer at around 8:15 p.m. Central tonight to prepare for ToJ's weekly L4D2 game night.

EDIT: Also, I now have a 50% OFF Avadon The Black Fortress coupon.

/facepalm

Have: 50% off Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale coupon
Want: Coal

In fact, I'll accept coal for most of my coupons.

Does anyone know if you get to choose the games you get for trading coal? I've got a lot of coal now, but I'm not sure it's worth converting :S

Back