The Gerbil makes the Big time :p

BahahahahahahahahahahaAAAAA1!!!!!

That was hilarious!

I was like... why am I watching this again and BOOM there you are.

Awesome.

You are a rock star.

nice, I always knew I never liked going against MG when he's spy.

Wow, that was awesome. To decloak and backstab him so quickly... At least I think that's how you did it. I watched it a few times, and I still don't see how you managed it.

Wow, that was awesome. To decloak and backstab him so quickly... At least I think that's how you did it. I watched it a few times, and I still don't see how you managed it.

Gerbil Power :p

I was ready for him because he was carrying the Intel but once you know the 2fort layout you can also tell that it was a scout carrying it. He was moving fast along the bridge roof path, fast moving + bridge roof = scout. Yeah scout stabbing is very hard though.

Last edited:
if I'm not mistaken, it looks to me like you shot him.

Nope it was a stab. I was decloaking the moment he turned. So much so I was worried he might see me but capping scouts on the friendly side are usually "Its all downhill from here I don't need to be alert :p" so I risked it. I was actually already running his direction before he was too, so I actually decloaked to the right of him for maximum catch up.

I think I have the demo of this (from my perspective) but I am not sure, I lost all my demos recently because I forgot to back them up T_T, T_T , T_T. I will look later.

Last edited:
I would love to see your demo, cuz I've watched it like 5 times now and if it's a stab then the game glitched and gave you a shot for it, cuz the kill icon is you revolver and you are holding it for the taunt shot....

I would love to see your demo, cuz I've watched it like 5 times now and if it's a stab then the game glitched and gave you a shot for it, cuz the kill icon is you revolver and you are holding it for the taunt shot....

Ah I am sorry I must have been thinking of a different time my bad. It's not like I haven't killed a few people in that corridor :p.

Last edited:
Wow....I was watching the vid, watching the vid, wondering what the heck you guys were talking about, 'cuz I can't read a single name through the compression...and then right there at the end. :)

You *are* a rock star!

Back