The Dark Knight

yeah, i saw that... MAN O MAN... i've been so excited about that movie for months.

Is there an official release date yet?

And I'm deeply shocked the role as The Joker will be played by
Heath Ledger.
:eek:

He looks great, what are you talking about! The Joker is pure evil and insanity. He's not as tame as Jack Nicholson made him or like on the cartoons. I mean, he beat Robin to death with a crowbar.

2073920683_af04642a41.jpg

=
joker22.jpg

Last edited:
[toj.cc]phantom;263670 said:
He looks great, what are you talking about! The Joker is pure evil and insanity. He's not as tame as Jack Nicholson made him or like on the cartoons. I mean, he beat Robin to death with a crowbar.

Shocked to see roles they were the "good guys" then became the "bad guys".

Like seeing Robin Williams, from a funny guy to a psychopath.
Tom Cruise, from a American spy to a Hired Hitman.
Pierce Brosman, from a British Spy to another Hired Hitman. :eek:

As for relating to your comic book "expertise", I didn't know that, though, I'm not into comics.

The pic on the front of the Wizard's OTC Magazine doesn't do the make-up dept. justice...it just looks ugly there instead of the other shots of him that I've seen. Harvey Dent is going to be in the movie, though it is not a positive whether or not 2-face is going to make an actual appearance...it's like Parker's science professor and the Lizard...he's there as a just in case of emergency need of a bad-guy sort of thing. That way you know the contrast of the good and bad guy and then have a conflicting view when they fly off the handle.

Speaking of the Wizard's issue: Edward Norton as the Hulk....

Well be interesting what they do after this movie with no more Heath Ledger. That was sad to hear about.

I wondered about that, they did finish filming it with Heath Ledger, or will someone replace him for the role of Joker?

The film is finished, its in post production now.

I'm actually hoping they don't reuse any Batman villains in the new movies. (Reusing from the old movies is fine). Batman has so many great villains, as long as they don't ruin them like they did Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins.

[toj.cc]phantom;270312 said:
The film is finished, its in post production now.

I'm actually hoping they don't reuse any Batman villains in the new movies. (Reusing from the old movies is fine). Batman has so many great villains, as long as they don't ruin them like they did Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins.

What villains would u prefer if the next Batman film came?

For me, I think Clayface or Mr.Freeze would be interesting.

What villains would u prefer if the next Batman film came?

For me, I think Clayface or Mr.Freeze would be interesting.

Both of those are great choices, I like some of the more obscure, so we probably won't see mine;

anarky.jpg

Anarky
blackmask1.jpg

Black Mask
lrg-152-firefly.jpg

Firefly
Charaxes.gif

Killer Moth
killercroc.jpg

Killer Croc
19624002_cafd4814a0_m.jpg

Mr. Zsasz

Huh, it says Dr.Zsasz had a minor role from Batman Begins.

Deathstroke looks pretty cool, maybe Batman's counter-part.

Huh, it says Dr.Zsasz had a minor role from Batman Begins.

Deathstroke looks pretty cool, maybe Batman's counter-part.

He was on screen for a few seconds, when he escapes from Arkham with the other inmates. You can see the tally marks on his neck when he turns away.

Back