The arrogance of King Idra

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Moderator's note: Link to video removed because of profanity. If you still want to view the video, search for "IdrA being IdrA -- a Compilation of Quotes" on YouTube.

I hope i don't get in trouble with this. Lots of cussing, but it's just so ammusing to hear Idra mumble about losing xD BTW I just started playing sc ii again. I do 3v3's for now until i can get used to the game again. : )

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a chance to click on your link, but I have an idea of what you're talking about. This stuff is the main reason why I'm a bit of an Idra hater. His attitude is terrible, and that clouds everything for me. His play in-game is undeniably smart though. It wouldn't be so bad if you could tell his BM-ness was tongue -in cheek (like MC, etc) but it's totally not.

By the way, oh my goodness, are CGAers on SC2 again? I would love to get a game in! I've been mired in late hrs where i get home past midnight these past few years, but with a recent job change, I've been able to get home at normal hours. I'd love it if I could play regularly with some of you swell folks. This game has taken over for me -I don't know why I even buy new games on Steam, they just sit there unplayed when BNet calls!

please add my handle! PBJTime:706

Back